Domestic Season starts 2021...

nsareen

Why haven't a state like tamil nadu been able to produce one fast bowler? It baffles me. I have been to some rural parts of TN and some of the men in the village are a built like beasts. Carved out of stone. Natural strength and power from farm work etc. 

Why haven't they been able to produce a fast bowler for india? Not talking about the elitist Brahman or upper caste ones. The other non upper caste ones especially ones that eat meat are burly. Maybe TN parents only encourage kids to pursue education I presume?

Why haven't a state like tamil nadu been able to produce one fast bowler? It baffles me. I have been to some rural parts of TN and some of the men in the village are a built like beasts. Carved out of stone. Natural strength and power from farm work etc. 

Why haven't they been able to produce a fast bowler for india? Not talking about the elitist Brahman or upper caste ones. The other non upper caste ones especially ones that eat meat are burly. Maybe TN parents only encourage kids to pursue education I presume?

I can put it down to Inspiration, Coaching…. In the blistering heat, I feel nobody( coaches ) encourages to go flat out fast & promote more of endurance bowlers who can bowl like a horse….

Other aspect is traditionally they are spin heavy & everyone knows to succeed there, its better to be a spinner than a fast bowler, so the problem is at the roots..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
19 minutes ago, nsareen said:

50 for Rituraj & Iyer Played really well too.. Both are up for National Selections.

Darshan Nalanda has taken 5 wickets in the 1st match. Not sure what is his pace, but he was touted as somebody who can bowl & bat too

Nalkande is sharp