Domestic Season starts 2021...

nsareen

In fast bowlers Garv Sangwan, Ayush Thakur, Vivek Kumar, Vasu Vats, Dhanush Gowda have been among the wickets. Vivek Kumar doesn't look that good to me. My top 5 picks that I have seen and looked good are Vasu Vats, Ayush Thakur, Salauddin, Garv Sangwan and Rajvardhan Hangargekar. Salaudeen is probably injured.

Dinesh Bana and Ansh gosain are among top scorers too. Bana and Siddharth Yadav are two of the best six hitters. Both should be picked

Both Haryana lads, instrumental in winning vinoo mankad .. should be selected, dinesh bana also keeps part time i presume..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In fast bowlers Garv Sangwan, Ayush Thakur, Vivek Kumar, Vasu Vats, Dhanush Gowda have been among the wickets. Vivek Kumar doesn't look that good to me. My top 5 picks that I have seen and looked good are Vasu Vats, Ayush Thakur, Salauddin, Garv Sangwan and Rajvardhan Hangargekar. Salaudeen is probably injured.

Yeah this lot should be groomed, one or two can be backups, world cup is in west indies, not sure how will the wickets play, but pace should be a preference.

Spinners have been a disappointment, did not find one good spinner, by good i mean, can bowl in difficult situations, middle overs & take wickets, all are conventional finger spinners, not one who has any X factor.

6 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Yeah this lot should be groomed, one or two can be backups, world cup is in west indies, not sure how will the wickets play, but pace should be a preference.

Spinners have been a disappointment, did not find one good spinner, by good i mean, can bowl in difficult situations, middle overs & take wickets, all are conventional finger spinners, not one who has any X factor.

Saw a leg spinner turning the ball in Haryana team. 

Saw a leg spinner turning the ball in Haryana team. 

yes there would be some names in various teams, but nobody to talk about with superb performances.. it’s as if they are just filling spaces to bowl some overs.. disappointing, in all the previous editions our spinners have been a big big strength

Naming a few who have had splendid performances & are doing well in domestic circuit too

Anukul Roy

Shiva singh

Ankolekar

Bishnoi

Manoj dagar

Washi

Gani

Kuldeep

UAE to host 2021 U19 Asia Cup Tournament in December

https://czarsportzauto.com/u19-asia-cup/

The Asian Cricket Council U19 Asia Cup, which was scheduled to begin from November 18th in the United Arab Emirates in 2020, was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The ninth edition of the regional age-level tournament will now take place in December 2021 with UAE staying as the host nation. Asian Cricket Council (ACC) had asked the participating member boards to give their opinion about playing the tournament before deciding to postpone it to 2021 due to COVID-19 pandemic situation globally. The news of postponement was confirmed by Bangladesh Cricket Board’s game development manager AEM Kawsar in 2020.

Afghanistan U19, Sri Lanka U19 and Bangladesh U19 teams have already played competitive cricket in the past couple of months now, before taking part in the ACC U19 Asia Cup in December, followed by ICC U19 World Cup in January-February 2022. United Arab Emirates, Kuwait and Nepal were due to take part in the U19 Asia Cup along with India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka and Afghanistan. Kuwait also took part in the previous edition held in 2019 in Sri Lanka, which was their maiden appearance in the tournament’s history.

UAE to host 2021 U19 Asia Cup Tournament in December 1 Kuwait U19 in action against Pakistan U19 in U19 Asia Cup in Sri Lanka – Image by Asian Cricket Council @ACCMedia1 (Twitter)

The postponement provided a breather for Nepal, who haven’t had the opportunity to return back to training, due to pandemic restrictions in place, and the Cricket Board have recently announced the launch of U19 national championships in their domestic cricket calendar and the players will get much required game-time in the middle before participating in the tournament. Indian U19 players have also started their preparation by taking part in the currently ongoing U19 challenger trophy with 6-teams participating in the competition.