Domestic Season starts 2021...

nsareen

Have you guys seen any pacer who looks really quick for his age ?

Most look medium fast to me.

Hangargekar is 135kish which is good for a 18 year old.. I saw a video with his coach measuring it using a gun.. He is built like an OX very powerful, should be able to generate more pace if he stays fit in the next 2-3 years.

Others are Saludeen ,Vijay Kumar , Vasu Vats, they are fast medium to me easily, looked quick through the air.. Rest are decent medium fast bowlers, it’s a decent batch of bowlers.. Thing to note is, Indian tall bowlers do not turn out to be quick , the real quick ones are shortish bowlers, it’s a trend in india since the last 4-5 years..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9 minutes ago, nsareen said:

. Thing to note is, Indian tall bowlers do not turn out to be quick , the real quick ones are shortish bowlers, it’s a trend in india since the last 4-5 years..

Saini, Prasidh and Tyagi are all 6'1" to 6'2" and can bowl 145 k+. 

We should target such pacers if they have wicket taking ability and decent accuracy too. 

I am not expecting 6'4" + quick bowlers from India.

31 minutes ago, express bowling said:

We should target such pacers if they have wicket taking ability and decent accuracy too. 

Won't call 61-2 tall. They are medium height for pacers around the world. Brett Lee Anderson both are 6'2. 6'3 or more in 6'4-6 are tall. In current lot Badiani, Divij Mehra, Gowda, Rishit Reddy, Garv Sangwan look like 6'4-6 range

I was referring to age group cricket, like nagarkoti,s , mavi on the other hand porel is military medium.. same thing this time too, garv Sangwan, divij, Badiani are all ok but not quick by age group standards..

Last batch, tyagi, sushant were fast medium but shortish, Vidyadhar patil was tall but military medium..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, rkt.india said:

Won't call 61-2 tall. They are medium height for pacers around the world. Brett Lee Anderson both are 6'2. 6'3 or more in 6'4-6 are tall. In current lot Badiani, Divij Mehra, Gowda, Rishit Reddy, Garv Sangwan look like 6'4-6 range

What I am saying is ... we should target pacers who are 6'0" to 6'2" and have the potential to be 145 k + pacers when they cross age 23.

Short quick pacers or tall medium pacers are not ideal. But most fall in these 2 categories.

Edited by express bowling
1 hour ago, nsareen said:

I was referring to age group cricket, like nagarkoti,s , mavi on the other hand porel is military medium.. same thing this time too, garv Sangwan, divij, Badiani are all ok but not quick by age group standards..

Last batch, tyagi, sushant were fast medium but shortish, Vidyadhar patil was tall but military medium..

Tyagi Is reasonably tall and quick. 

The only pacer from the last two U19 matches who can make it big.

Who Is the 1st pacer bowling for Yellow jersies ? 

He looks sharp for his age.

The Red pacers are medium pacers.

Yellow team is India C. ( Vijay Kumar . Hangargekar ones with a fasting bustling run up.. one with a gingerly run up is Divij. )

https://www.bcci.tv/domestic/33247/challenger-trophy-mens-under-19-one-day-limited-overs-2021-22/squads

4 minutes ago, nsareen said:

Yellow team is India C. ( Vijay Kumar . Hangargekar )

https://www.bcci.tv/domestic/33247/challenger-trophy-mens-under-19-one-day-limited-overs-2021-22/squads

So that was Hangargekar.

Not bad.

Around 6'0" and quite sharp. Gets bounce too.

So that was Hangrekar.

Not bad.

Around 6'0" and quite sharp. Gets bounce too.

Hangargekar came 1st change ( starts around 1:34:00 hrs, impressive over is around 1:39:00 hrs), one with a jump & a strong run up.. Innings was started by Divij & Vijay Kumar.. Vijay kumar is the quick one of the two…

Then Vijay Kumar has potential.

How many wickets has he picked ?

I recall 8

https://www.bcci.tv/domestic/33247/challenger-trophy-mens-under-19-one-day-limited-overs-2021-22/stats/most-wickets

Hangargekar is impressive too & what he did not show in this tournament is his insane hitting skills.. he is a powerful striker of the ball if he clicks… like Pandya / Pathan..

This is a highlight of the match between India D VS India F

1st Innings batting India D:

Batting Ansh Gosai Batted well

Bowlers : Dhanush Gowda / Vivek Kumar pacers amongst the wickets. Spinners useless

2nd Innings:

Batting : Harnoor Singh : Awesome batting

Bowling : Badiani / Aum Kanabar

Spinners : Useless

Really concerned about spin quality , no X factor just conveyor belt spinners absolutely boring..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk