Bye Bye :mi: Mumbai Indians…

asterix

3 hours ago, zubinpepsi said:

Asterisk jinx thread works once again..

I wouldn’t be surprised if they sneak into the final 4 and win the cup..

I concede that his powers in anti-jinxing is better than mine. MI are going to 3peat for sure. Nothing can hold them back. Even if KKR wins against RR, which they won’t, MI will brush past SRH to the playoffs. NRR will not be in the equation at all

Rajasthan Royals just royally screwed MI.

Now, MI have pulled off some Houdini acts in the past like just qualifying for playoffs in 2014

by hitting a six to get NRR ahead, winning IPL finals by a run, etc. But this one is way beyond their Houdini capabilities. 

Royals took a Royal badla of the 2014 defeat to MI in the race to playoffs. This time, if they are not going, they are taking Mumbai down as well. 

54 minutes ago, Rantzz said:

If they do go out what a disastrous campaign with 6 guys in India T20 squad

strongest team by far on paper. Questions have to be asked about captaincy coach and think tank 

Relax. They still won 3 of last 4 IPLs. Other teams are also strong. MI batsmen were woefully out of form. Big concern for our World T20 campaign though. 

1 hour ago, Rantzz said:

If they do go out what a disastrous campaign with 6 guys in India T20 squad

strongest team by far on paper. Questions have to be asked about captaincy coach and think tank 

Simply put batting was disastrous. Bowling was good.

PHEW! So happy that MI is out. Can take some rest and prepare for the WC.

Also saved the ignominy of being used a favourite punching bag for all teams in the next round a being not allowed to win another trophy.

GC Bowed down to the main demand of all the other teams to keep MI out of the finals as once in finals, there’s no stopping them. So the best option for all teams to have some peace of mind is to not at all allow MI to come to the next round. Na Rahegi Baans, Na Hoga Kisi Ko Bamboo…

:peace:

2 hours ago, sage said:

At least you can't fault us for not putting on a show. Were you entertained?

:hatsoff:

1 hour ago, asterix said:

PHEW! So happy that MI is out. Can take some rest and prepare for the WC.

Also saved the ignominy of being used a favourite punching bag for all teams in the next round a being not allowed to win another trophy.

GC Bowed down to the main demand of all the other teams to keep MI out of the finals as once in finals, there’s no stopping them. So the best option for all teams to have some peace of mind is to not at all allow MI to come to the next round. Na Rahegi Baans, Na Hoga Kisi Ko Bamboo…

:peace:

That high of you guys experienced when Ishan and SKY were plundering and when it all went ka-put when SRH crossed 65 was really entertaining and worth following all 3 seasons of previous years. Thanks for playing 2021 IPL, don't let the door hit you when you go out. Buh-bye!! :aetsch: 

Edited by coffee_rules

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

That high of you guys experienced when Ishan and SKY were plundering and when it all went ka-put when SRH crossed 65 was really entertaining and worth following all 3 seasons of previous years. Thanks for playing 2021 IPL, don't let the door hit you when you go out. Buh-bye!! :aetsch: 

Speaking from experience?

Must be something you are well versed with!

I mean you support 7 teams of which 4 don't make it to the eliminators every season.

3 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Speaking from experience?

Must be something you are well versed with!

I mean you support 7 teams of which 4 don't make it to the eliminators every season.

With Kohli gone, I will stick to my home team. It is like MI never won IPL until you got rid of Sachin. Same with RCB, Red and Black will be ready to fight next year! Mind it!