Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

29 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes. But the scale on which RW parties do it, it is very destructive. 

The wrongdoings of other parties is maximum limited to themselves only. But the RW parties in all the countries have monopoly not only upon religion, but also upon "nationalism". And all those, who don't agree with them, they become automatically TRAITORS of the country. This special characteristic of RW makes them specially dangerous. 

BJP has the POWER to end it. It could be a party of educated and sane people. It should show that it could reform itself. It could strengthen the democracy and the state institutes. It could unite the people. But unfortunately, the leadership of BJP is not showing these positive signs. 

70% of Indian population lives in villages. I don't think they feel anything about traitor or patriot labels,

24 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Yes. But the scale on which RW parties do it, it is very destructive. 

The wrongdoings of other parties is maximum limited to themselves only. But the RW parties in all the countries have monopoly not only upon religion, but also upon "nationalism". And all those, who don't agree with them, they become automatically TRAITORS of the country. This special characteristic of RW makes them specially dangerous. 

BJP has the POWER to end it. It could be a party of educated and sane people. It should show that it could reform itself. It could strengthen the democracy and the state institutes. It could unite the people. But unfortunately, the leadership of BJP is not showing these positive signs. 

What scale? even in non-BJP ruled states the narrative of police excess is subdued by NDTV that you get all your world view from.. Where is Sachin Vaze? but all we know from some WA forwards are a view as a representative of some Ram Sene nutjobs as if it is mainstream BJP perspective. There is no RW in Hindu dharma. Call it Dharmic people who are open to all views, unlike your illiberal liberals. 

3 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

When you say that whatever is happening, it means that you are assuming it wasn't happening earlier.

End this polarization and hatred?

Has this increased with time? I don't think so.

I am from Bihar and Jharkhand and from what I see, hatred and polarization was much more in older generations. They used to avoid homes of different religion, castes etc.

Current generation is becoming more and more inclusive. I don't need to watch any news channel to know that. I don't need social media to realize that. 

It seems that earlier generations have this problem, but it was still limited to the "Individuals".  

But today we see these issues happening on the state level and whole politics is revolving around it. 

I may be wrong, but this is my truthful opinion and observation. 

2 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

He pulls it out of his..... never mind

I mean I am liberal and I oppose extremist of my country but extremist of the same ideology, same Modus operandi in neighboring country I support. Not only do I support, I go overboard to show my unconditional love. What kinda liberalism do I follow? ding ding ding ding. hypocrisyyyy. no price for guessing.

Edited by dial_100

16 minutes ago, Under_Score said:

bjp is misleading the entire nation. According to you this must also must be irrelevant to the ongoing corrupt judiciary drama :smiley:

I am not denying that BJP is misleading the nation. 

I just that whether you accused judges of this case to be biased/corrupt.

That's what it appears from the video and your posts. 

19 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

I would be shocked if he doesnt get bail. When all news channels unanimously start questioning why he is in jail then you know what's happening next.

Not getting bail is a surprise.

But bigger question which I didn't understand is what's the basis of his arrest in first place?

NCB raided the cruise ship. Didn't find anything from him and he was arrested. How does it even make sense?

@Mariyam @coffee_rules

41 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Not getting bail is a surprise.

But bigger question which I didn't understand is what's the basis of his arrest in first place?

NCB raided the cruise ship. Didn't find anything from him and he was arrested. How does it even make sense?

@Mariyam @coffee_rules

I agree. The more I read about it the more it makes no sense. God knows why he still hasn't to bail.

7 minutes ago, velu said:

what .. are you implying that not reporting our druggie friend to police is a crime ? :fear: 

police :call: @SLICKR392 

If he is carrying a 'commercial' quantity and you are aware of the fact that he is carrying it is going to be consumed (by either of you).

Basis for the Conspiracy charge in this case simply by the number of people involved.

5 minutes ago, Mariyam said:

If he is carrying a 'commercial' quantity and you are aware of the fact that he is carrying it is going to be consumed (by either of you).

Basis for the Conspiracy charge in this case simply by the number of people involved.

Still didn't get it. 

People were arrested with small quantity. How can charge of conspiracy be applied based on who went on cruise? 

If I go to party with 8 friends and 2 carry drugs, I can be arrested. 

Still doesn't make sense. 

11 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

https://www.deccanherald.com/national/drugs-on-cruise-case-bombay-hc-grants-bail-to-aryan-khan-1045046.html

HC granted bail. Everybody breathe and continue to follow Taimur’s and Jehangir’s daily outings 

Fairly given bail. It was surprising that SRK's son was unfairly kept in jail for so long.

45 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Fairly given bail. It was surprising that SRK's son was unfairly kept in jail for so long.

He didn’t walk out yet. Granted bail, but order will be passed tomorrow and release same day or Sat. 

As I had quoted a case of Ragini Dwivedi similar conspiracy charges based on WA msgs with drug dealers, was granted bail after 145 days. 

Some commoners have spent years in jail to get a bail. 

Don’t know what is fair, it seems like hearing HC gets a wait of a year or two on average. He got a hearing within a week. He got made fairly easily.

The NDPS act is a very tough in India. And very thin lines of charges of possession can be levied. In this case, the ASG argued in HC said,

Singh further said that Aryan's lawyers have argued bail is a rule, but that is not case under the NDPS Act. “Bail is not a rule. Supreme court judgements say under NDPS act, bail is not the rule, but exception. The SC says it is a heinous crime worse than culpable homicide and has to be dealt with stringently,” he said. “If a person might have not committed a crime but attempted it, that itself is a crime,” the ASG said.”

No recovery does not mean the person has not committed the offence. There was no recovery still the person can be held liable,” he 

Singh said if there was no consumption, why should the test be conducted. “My case is of possession. You were found in possession. Aryan Khan was found in conscious possession of contraband. He has accepted it in his statement and panchnam”

That is the case - “conscious possession of contraband. ”Aryan admitted to have known where the drug was and did intend to consume it later before they were caught

https://www.hindustantimes.com/cities/mumbai-news/aryan-regular-consumer-of-drugs-in-touch-with-peddlers-asg-anil-singh-for-ncb-101635414510167.html

Edited by coffee_rules