Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

Why is this even a news after so many  days is beyond me?  Why not media grills sarkaar over out of control fuel prices & unemployment?  Absolute disgrace...  These Lallu panju bollywoodias are now national issues.  If I was modi i'll be absolutely over the moon with how things are going. 

Also what f**** is opposition doing?  They are sleeping on all this..  Like they don't care. 

1 hour ago, Lone Wolf said:

Why is this even a news after so many  days is beyond me?  Why not media grills sarkaar over out of control fuel prices & unemployment?  Absolute disgrace...  These Lallu panju bollywoodias are now national issues.  If I was modi i'll be absolutely over the moon with how things are going. 

Also what f**** is opposition doing?  They are sleeping on all this..  Like they don't care. 

Opposition is celebrating pak's victory and Aryan khan's release while Modis making merry!!

19 minutes ago, urbestfriend said:

Opposition is celebrating pak's victory and Aryan khan's release while Modis making merry!!

Sab chu*iya kaat rhe..  Pakistan trophy bhi jeete toh hume kya??  Aryan khan ganja phoonke kuch bhi kare uski marzi uska decision along with whole bollywood who anyways are nashedi.  What's that got to do with the nation?  These things used to be small issues in the country earlier..  I don't know how come other major issues country is grappling with are ignored?  China sits on our borders...  Stretching our Army on both sides.  Terrorism on the rise in Kashmir and inko Aryan Khan ki padi hai:mad:  bhai wo mare jiye hume kya? 

8 hours ago, Mariyam said:

@coffee_rules

Your assertion that use of cannabis for religious purposes is legal is not right. The Act makes no mention of purpose of use as religious/recreational etc.

NDPS Act prohibits the sale and production of cannabis in the form of resin and flowers. But if it's in the form of seeds and leave it's permissible.

https://www.indiatoday.in/diu/story/all-you-need-to-know-about-drugs-substance-abuse-in-india-1860644-2021-10-04

”Cannabis in the form of bhang is legal in India. Its other forms -- ganja (marijuana) and charas (hashish) -- are illegal.”

So you can drink Bhang and sing Jai Jai Shiv Shankar legally in India. Or otherwise.

A lot of states like UK, Manipur Arunachalpradesh have legalized cultivation of Cannabis for industrial production used in some drugs.

https://qz.com/india/1902020/how-did-weed-hash-become-illegal-in-india-but-not-bhaang/

“Yes, you are right about smoking other parts of Cannabis is illegal in India. It was legal until 1985 act

Edited by coffee_rules

13 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

where did you read about 2018? Your WAU? Why do you think Ananya Pandey was questioned. He was a serial consumer of drugs.

or used the correct interpretation of law, instead of letting rich Kids go with slap on their wrist and take hafta vasooli forever

whatever it means! The matter was in subjudice, with NDPS courts to decide. Are you part of of judiciary to pass judgement? 

That is the gold standard for people like you and me. Rich people get powerful lawyers and get hearing in HC within a week.  Yeh dekho

There will be a FIR and it goes through prosecution which has to give out a arrest warrant and police get to arrest and put a person in jail. Bail hearing is not proof of crime, but how culpable your are of crime, assess flight risk and how capable you are to tamper witnesses and evidence. In a lot cases, criminals get bail and come out and kill their witness or victims.  NDPS act is very stringent, bail is an exception, not a norm for drug offenses. 

seems like you have done PhD on this subject - RW/LW/BJP harping ever since I have read you. BJP has not done anything that others have not done

That is Cannabis used in Bhang. It is not illegal in India when used for religious purposes. Read about Cannabis in Indi articles before you say something ignorantly 

what? You seem to be ranting on? You can’t build a case without catching someone with evidence

People celebrating these charshi bail as if he is some freedom fighter . He would be touted as some hero now ang soon a rockstar kind of movie will be released. So many lawyer puts day and night effort to get bail for a charshi. Hope they show same dedication in fighting a poor's case or atleast considering their case.  This whole country is full of hypocrites.

4 minutes ago, raki05 said:

People celebrating these charshi bail as if he is some freedom fighter . He would be touted as some hero now ang soon a rockstar kind of movie will be released. So many lawyer puts day and night effort to get bail for a charshi. Hope they show same dedication in fighting a poor's case or atleast considering their case.  This whole country is full of hypocrites.

Why are you not putting the blame upon the NCB which is used for the political pressure by the RW in this case and thus it neglected the real Issues of thousands of drug dealers in India, and went on making laughable false accusations of Aryan running an international drugs racket due to the few WA chat sentences from 2018?

Good that Aryan had the support of so many people and lawyers and he succeeded in breaking this injustice after 3 weeks of illegal an immoral detention in the jail. 

Good that RW is exposed of how it is illegally utilizing the state institutions for it's illegal political activities. 

Good that this evil has been exposed, and people of India have got a better chance to protest against this misuse of the state institutions and bring reforms in it, and make it free of the political interferences. 

Do the ncb have a time limit to show their proof/ file charge sheet or do they get to drag this out endlessly?

They haven't filed one in ssr case and still dragging Rhea to office once a week.

They shouldn't be allowed to up end people's lives endlessly if they don't have a case or because they might have a case in the future. Courts should dismiss silly cases.

2 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Why are you not putting the blame upon the NCB which is used for the political pressure by the RW

Prove it ... show a resource that Aryan khan was arrested because of RW pressured. Had that been case all the Khan would have been bigger fish than a no name charshi. Prove that statement of your's or just shut off. BTW if you dont live in India don't assume things on bases of all the anti india sources what you read.

3 minutes ago, raki05 said:

Prove it ... show a resource that Aryan khan was arrested because of RW pressured. Had that been case all the Khan would have been bigger fish than a no name charshi. Prove that statement of your's or just shut off. BTW if you dont live in India don't assume things on bases of all the anti india sources what you read.

Our human rationale is enough to understand the matter after looking at the ridiculous allegations of running the International drugs racket on the base of 3 years old few sentences of WA chat. 

Our human rationale is enough to see the contradiction why lower courts side those ridiculous accusations, but all these allegations fail in the higher courts. 

Our human rationale is enough to see the link of RW BJP government, and how it has compromised the state institutions and misusing their powers for it's political activities. 

Things have already reached to that stages where neither government is trusted, nor the state institutions are trusted.

This is very unfortunate for the state of India.  People must never loose their trust in the Justice and the state institutions. 

Sane people from RW should concentrate in reforming it's extremism, which is going beyond the limits and  causing direct damage to Indian democracy and the state itself. 

3 minutes ago, Alam_dar said:

Our human rationale is enough to understand the matter after looking at the ridiculous allegations of running the International drugs racket on the base of 3 years old few sentences of WA chat. 

Our human rationale is enough to see the contradiction why lower courts side those ridiculous accusations, but all these allegations fail in the higher courts. 

Our human rationale is enough to see the link of RW BJP government, and how it has compromised the state institutions and misusing their powers for it's political activities. 

Things have already reached to that stages where neither government is trusted, nor the state institutions are trusted.

This is very unfortunate for the state of India.  People must never loose their trust in the Justice and the state institutions. 

Sane people from RW should concentrate in reforming it's extremism, which is going beyond the limits and  causing direct damage to Indian democracy and the state itself. 

So it's just your biased human rationale. And everyone else who think he is certified charshi are RW folks who are pressurizing government to arrest a no name certified charshi who has been caught red handed with his charshi freinds on a boat party. I know history of your human rational based on your posting history and kind of thread you participate. Sorry i can't entertain your delusion & bias, you are not so atheist afterall for a so called atheist. 

2 hours ago, raki05 said:

So it's just your biased human rationale. And everyone else who think he is certified charshi are RW folks who are pressurizing government to arrest a no name certified charshi who has been caught red handed with his charshi freinds on a boat party. I know history of your human rational based on your posting history and kind of thread you participate. Sorry i can't entertain your delusion & bias, you are not so atheist afterall for a so called atheist. 

Please call me whatever you want. I am insignificant. 

But the real worry is this that half of the country also thinks the same and loosing it's trust in the state institutions, and criticizing them. 

This is not good for Indian State and Indian democracy. 

Rivalry between the right and left is good, but it should not go up to the point of CLASH and extreme hatred and loss of trust in the state itself. 

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

But the real worry is this that half of the country also thinks the same and loosing it's trust in the state institutions, and criticizing them. 

Rivalry between the right and left is good, but it should not go up to the point of CLASH and extreme hatred and loss of trust in the state itself. 

So you know 65 crore people?

1 hour ago, Alam_dar said:

:hysterical:

A must read article to understand the behind the scenes machinations going on with this case. Nawab Vs Sameer has become an interesting slugfest, like a TV show with twists and turns! @Mariyam, what is the legality of investigative agencies snatching people's phones and using WhatsApp chats as evidence? In Hyderabad, there have been reports of the police stopping random people on the road, taking their phones and searching for "ganja" and other drug names in their WhatsApp chats. The police claimed that people gave them their phones voluntarily!

The hunter gets captured by the game - Aryan Khan, Sameer Wankhede and a political slugfest

@nevada

What do you mean by snatching?

In Aryan Khan's case the NCB has the necessary paper work from the courts and the phone was a part of the investigation after Aryan was arrested.

If you are stopped by a cop on the road, and he asks you to hand over your phone so that he can check for keywords like "ganja" etc  you can simply refuse. Right to privacy ie personal liberty under Article 21 et al. The onus is on the cop(s) to get the necessary documentation from a court to carry out the search. The cops cannot simply snatch your phone without any legal preamble.