Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

4 hours ago, EnterTheVoid said:

Had that 23 year old been a day labourer or rag picker, the law would have come down on him like a tonne of bricks.

But because he is SRK's son, we'll get his full humanity. The pressures of media spotlight blah blah blah.

One set of laws for the rich, another set of laws for everyone else.

8 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

They can do whatever they want, oonche log, but don’t play victim when caught and say , poor kid, for a frickin 23 yr old and talk about recreational drug use. Law hasn’t changed in India and we all know when a lowlife gets caught similarly, how the law handles them.

That we will see. But I guaranresd thats not why you guys are throwing a fit here. Your hearts are not suddenly bleeding for the laborers or the poor, lol

Edited by New guy

44 minutes ago, New guy said:

That we will see. But I guaranresd thats not why you guys are throwing a fit here. Your hearts are not suddenly bleeding for the laborers or the poor, lol

It's not about being a "bleeding heart".

It's about having different set of rules for different peoples.

And the rich being able to weasel out of things by throwing money and making problems go away.

I would love to see this weasel cop the full force of the law.

42 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

It's not about being a "bleeding heart".

It's about having different set of rules for different peoples.

And the rich being able to weasel out of things by throwing money and making problems go away.

I would love to see this weasel cop the full force of the law.

Dude no one gets big punishments for consuming charas. In IIT and IIM both, a lot of youngsters i know did charas or ganja, some were caught dealing too by the police. Let alone smaller colleges in big cities. Nothing happened to them

In india law is strict mostly on dealers only

Edited by New guy

8 minutes ago, New guy said:

Dude no one gets big punishments for consuming charas. In IIT and IIM both, a lot of youngsters i know did charas or ganja, some were caught dealing too. Let alone smaller colleges in big cities. Nothing happened to them

Tell me about it! Marijuana is so common in engineering colleges and @Gollum can confirm it too.

That stereotypical noble Indian youngster held true in the 70s and 80s only.

49 minutes ago, New guy said:

Dude no one gets big punishments for consuming charas. In IIT and IIM both, a lot of youngsters i know did charas or ganja, some were caught dealing too by the police. Let alone smaller colleges in big cities. Nothing happened to them

That's not the point.

Do the crime, do the time.

The "do the time" part doesn't seem to apply if you are rich and famous. Even if you are rich and famous for no reason :hahaha:

30 minutes ago, EnterTheVoid said:

That's not the point.

Do the crime, do the time.

The "do the time" part doesn't seem to apply if you are rich and famous. Even if you are rich and famous for no reason :hahaha:

I just gave examples of people who didnt do the time for recreational drugs, even if they were from middle class family and got caught by police 

14 minutes ago, New guy said:

Thanks. So these are recreational drugs. 

“He said NCB have seized 13 grams of cocaine (intermediate quantity), 5 grams of MD (mephedrone) (intermediate quantity), 21 grams of charas (small quantity), 22 pills of MDMA (ecstasy) (intermediate quantity) and Rs 1,33,000 at International Cruise Terminal, Mumbai.” 

Anyway matter is sub justice. We shall see. 

56 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

“He said NCB have seized 13 grams of cocaine (intermediate quantity), 5 grams of MD (mephedrone) (intermediate quantity), 21 grams of charas (small quantity), 22 pills of MDMA (ecstasy) (intermediate quantity) and Rs 1,33,000 at International Cruise Terminal, Mumbai.” 

cant even afford high quality ones :lol: 

thought having weed/charas is tolerable in north india 

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

These were not found on aryan, only charas was

44 minutes ago, New guy said:

These were not found on aryan, only charas washttps://twitter.com/TOIMumbai/status/1444808162280808449?s=20

When caught that's what they all say. They ought to do drug test to figure out what was consumed. Look at this joke. His friends will call him a rat/snitch for this...

Mumbai: Aryan Khan was apologetic, his friend hid drugs in his shoe, says NCB

5 hours ago, New guy said:

I just gave examples of people who didnt do the time for recreational drugs, even if they were from middle class family and got caught by police 

May be some of them did their time too..But if you're being popular, there is always publicity and people go after them...Happens in any part of the world. 

Like this kannada actress sanjana who spent 82 days in Jail for doing drug..

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/bengaluru/drugs-case-actress-sanjjanaa-galrani-gets-bail-walks-out-of-prison-after-82-days/articleshow/79679231.cms

Or this actress Ragini who spent more than 4 months 

https://www.indiatoday.in/movies/regional-cinema/story/supreme-court-grants-ragini-dwivedi-bail-in-sandalwood-drug-case-1761287-2021-01-21

You may get bail easily for doing drugs, but police can always put a case on trafficking for the procession or transfer of a drug.