Aryan Khan (SRK’s son) drug case

coffee_rules

2 minutes ago, nevada said:

Agree 150%! Both have cheapened themselves massively. Amitabh especially is a big letdown. He had a status no other star had but in the desperation to work himself out of bankruptcy, he did all kinds of kachra roles and ads. Yesteryear legends were very conscious about maintaining their star status and image and used to do limited roles but Amitabh just commoditized himself.

Shahrukh in his earlier years had the reputation of being a small time producer friendly hero but all that changed after he bought the sea facing bungalow for some 40-45 crores in the late 90s, which was a massive amount back then. To finance this purchase, he upped his price and took on loads of work. Since a few years, his star has been down while Salman and Aamir are still going strong despite being the same age. No one knows how profitable his investment is in the KKR franchise. He must be under heavy financial pressure to be doing pan masala ads. Nothing wrong endorsing products but at-least maintain a level of dignity and credibility! 

What's wrong with paan masala ads?

I don't know what paan masala exactly is.

1 minute ago, Trichromatic said:

What's wrong with paan masala ads?

I don't know what paan masala exactly is.

To me, it's a cover for gutka ads, kinda like endorsing Kingfisher mineral water when the true purpose is to slyly advertise for their alcoholic products. Now, don't ask what's wrong with gutka! You must have seen those pre-movie ghastly ads of this dying guy called Mukesh and a bunch of others talking about the effects of gutka. They are very much real.

4 hours ago, beetle said:

The outrage should have started when SRK endorsed Pan masala. A guy selling education and pan masala should be more shocking.

These so called superstars like SRK  and Amitabh bachchan have no shame when it comes to money. Shameless superstars.

How will be stop his son if he is endorsing pan masala.

I think it's unfair.

His son is 23. Not exactly the age where SRK should be stopping him.

Many people from college have tried drugs in hostels no matter how good parents are and most of them have stopped it also.

Addiction is something where parents can help/pstop their child. But using it sometimes is nothing to do with parents.

SRK doing paan masala ads can't be associated with this incident.

5 hours ago, beetle said:

The outrage should have started when SRK endorsed Pan masala. A guy selling education and pan masala should be more shocking.

These so called superstars like SRK  and Amitabh bachchan have no shame when it comes to money. Shameless superstars.

More ironic is Virat Kohli giving advise on higher education when he himself has probably never stepped into any college 

4 hours ago, nevada said:

Agree 150%! Both have cheapened themselves massively. Amitabh especially is a big letdown. He had a status no other star had but in the desperation to work himself out of bankruptcy, he did all kinds of kachra roles and ads. Yesteryear legends were very conscious about maintaining their star status and image and used to do limited roles but Amitabh just commoditized himself.

Shahrukh in his earlier years had the reputation of being a small time producer friendly hero but all that changed after he bought the sea facing bungalow for some 40-45 crores in the late 90s, which was a massive amount back then. To finance this purchase, he upped his price and took on loads of work. Since a few years, his star has been down while Salman and Aamir are still going strong despite being the same age. No one knows how profitable his investment is in the KKR franchise. He must be under heavy financial pressure to be doing pan masala ads. Nothing wrong endorsing products but at-least maintain a level of dignity and credibility! 

Don’t forget Zubaan Kesari/ Vimal from Ajay Devgan , the Sanghi ! This is so pathetic to endorse on a full page ad. Kamala Pasand is a Gutkha. 

James Bond endorsing Pan Bahaar :facepalm:

Edited by coffee_rules

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Don’t forget Zubaan Kesari/ Vimal from Ajay Devgan , the Sanghi ! This is so pathetic to endorse on a full page ad. Kamala Pasand is a Gutkha. 

James Bond endorsing Pan Bahaar :facepalm:

Devgan is also a big letdown given that he has always come across as different from the rest of the Bollywood crowds. He is a sellout, using his street cred among the people of the Hindi belt to peddle filth. Ranvir is the right choice to endorse Pan Bahar because he himself looks like an uncouth lafanga. James Bond, after doing that ad, claimed that he was misled and that he had no idea the product was trash.

On 10/9/2021 at 10:46 PM, beetle said:

After netizens criticized him, Amitabh has canceled the contract with the Pan masala brand. But why do it in the first place?

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

After netizens criticized him, Amitabh has canceled the contract with the Pan masala brand. But why do it in the first place?

Exactly...how does an 80 year old with 50 year old off springs not realise it in the first place.

When a fan had asked him why he chose to endorse it ...he even had the gaul to justify it.

It is only after  negative publicity , he decides this...and even for that , he is acting like he has taken a moral stand.

Off all the shameless stars...he is the most shameless and hypocritical. He knows how to charm the awestruck middleclass people on kaun banega crorepati where people have to gush over him and he gets to act the humble superstar. 

Neither age ...nor  so much money has made him sensible.

All he is a good actor on the show .

Edited by beetle

2 hours ago, beetle said:

Exactly...how does an 80 year old with 50 year old off springs not realise it in the first place.

When a fan had asked him why he chose to endorse it ...he even had the gaul to justify it.

It is only after  negative publicity , he decides this...and even for that , he is acting like he has taken a moral stand.

Off all the shameless stars...he is the most shameless and hypocritical. He knows how to charm the awestruck middleclass people on kaun banega crorepati where people have to gush over him and he gets to act the humble superstar. 

Trust me I totally adore him. But for such an act, I am not with anyone even if they are superstars. I am against everyone who does immoral and unethical things that hurts society in a big way. Very stupid of him to endorse such a product.

As for SRK, I have no comment on the drug issue. I dont like him anyway and I dont find it worth my attention. 

Edited by dial_100

6 hours ago, beetle said:

I think 80 years old is enough for the narrative, why bring poor 50 years old offspring in this?