PBKS won the match, Deepak Chahar won the heart

Trichromatic

6 hours ago, New guy said:

Na, people who attack women when rejected are the same ones who have so much ego, they will never ever kneel. They are the same ones who say - men should never kneel. So of course people who say men sbould never kneel will also say how dare a woman reject a man 

P.S. most Bollywood and other Indian regional movies show way more of men stalking,   forcing women, harassing women, having huge ego, etc than a man kneeling for a woman. Its the opposite of respect

Can you imagine salman kneeling to a woman in any movie?

What a load of bull ****.

I firmly believe men should not kneel. Does this makes me an attacker or someone who can take a no from a woman.

A woman has a right to make a choice as much as a man. 

25 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

What a load of bull ****.

I firmly believe men should not kneel. Does this makes me an attacker or someone who can take a no from a woman.

A woman has a right to make a choice as much as a man. 

Why should men not kneel? Because they re better than women? What is the logic behind this?

In our puranas even Gods and devs have kneeled before women, gurus and those they respect 

Edited by New guy

6 hours ago, MultiB48 said:

they do have all that perverted nonsense or maybe it's the other way round ,as the film Wallas would try to defend it but don't tell me there aren't enough romantic scenes in these films specially in Bollywood.

Hasn't Sallu Bhai shown his golden heart in his films ?then being human should sort it out , just be careful when he drives.

All the romantic scenes are after stalking and harrasing and forcing the girl to say yes

30 minutes ago, New guy said:

Why should men not kneel? Because they re better than women? What is the logic behind this?

In our puranas even Gods and devs have kneeled before women, gurus and those they respect 

Can you point me where Gods have kneeled in front a woman with a marriage proposal?

11 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

So that's what I said,stop following such films .It's not as if someone kneels down for a few seconds then they won't harass or abuse her .

A man having such an ego that he says men never kneel is way way more likely to harras/abuse someone than those who do. 

Edited by New guy

5 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

You are now getting the picture.

One partner is proposing marriage to other, why he has to be on his knee? 

Thats his wish right? Whether its on his knee or jumping from the sky?

And what picture? People can kneel to whoever they love and respect whether its their mom or sister or wife 

43 minutes ago, MultiB48 said:

Most men do it as it has become part of the social mores, it just looks cute and all ,not because they have lost their ego or it somehow ensures that they will have control over their emotions and temper.

Most men in india dont propose on knees. 

In these woke times fighting for gender equality, kneeling should be considered regressive and something what they call mansplaining about how to respect and control women’s feelings. Going weak on the knees means that you are so powerfully affected that you are not able to even stand. Are women so pliable that mere symbolism gets them to be influenced ?  Let him stand and propose, what is wrong with that? Or better yet, Why should he always propose? If it is a equal responsibility in a relationship , why shouldn’t she propose too?

35 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

In these woke times fighting for gender equality, kneeling should be considered regressive and something what they call mansplaining about how to respect and control women’s feelings. Going weak on the knees means that you are so powerfully affected that you are not able to even stand. Are women so pliable that mere symbolism gets them to be influenced ?  Let him stand and propose, what is wrong with that? Or better yet, Why should he always propose? If it is a equal responsibility in a relationship , why shouldn’t she propose too?

Thats his choice though. Just like its her choice. Who proposes how and what gestures they use is between the couple 

My point was when someone said a man should never kneel. A man can do whatever the * he feels like within limits and so can a woman

54 minutes ago, New guy said:

Thats his wish right? Whether its on his knee or jumping from the sky?

And what picture? People can kneel to whoever they love and respect whether its their mom or sister or wife 

The debate is not about his wish. 

The debate is about man kneeling to propose, it's degrading.

44 minutes ago, speed_thrills said:

The debate is not about his wish. 

The debate is about man kneeling to propose, it's degrading.

How is it degrading? If you love and respect someone how on earth is this degrading?

see thats the thing, you can understand respecting your mom because you know what that bond is. But for some peple love or relationship is just hypothetical so yeah it would seem that i guess if you cannot feel that personal connection. 

Bowing and humbling oneself is a part of indian culture since forever and usually is a mark of strength not weakness. It was the Gods who bowed never the Asurs

9 minutes ago, New guy said:

How is it degrading? If you love and respect someone how on earth is this degrading?

see thats the thing, you can understand respecting your mom because you know what that bond is. But for some peple love or relationship is just hypothetical so yeah it would seem that i guess if you cannot feel that personal connection. 

Bowing and humbling oneself is a part of indian culture since forever and usually is a mark of strength not weakness. It was the Gods who bowed never the Asurs

How bowing out of respect and kneeling infront a woman asking to marry are the same thing?

On 10/8/2021 at 10:17 PM, MultiB48 said:

Incel forum Kya hai ,mujhe sirf icf aur cricket mein hi interest hain,aur kneel Karke apne ko bada romantic samajhne wale (not you),end up harassing or attacking women if they get rejected.

Involuntary celibate (incel), a slur for losers who are macho and don’t get girls to sleep with! guy goes around calling all those who don’t think like him as incels