Does KL Rahul at his best bats like AB de Villiers?

Majestic

8 hours ago, R!TTER said:

His range is kind of unparalleled in this team, reminds me of SRT - of course at his peak there will be none like him! The issues is, much like SRT, he has too many shots for a given ball so at times he chooses the wrong one or just goes into his shell.

Wish we had srt with booms shami siraj ash and jadds to support him. Imagine that hey. 

Tondulkar pun intended would have whipped teams single handedly with a beastly bowling attack if that calibre. 

Yes I agree Rahul us special. 

Really hope he continues his good form. Only 29. 

Got a good 4 5 years left. 

He has all the shots unlike limited kohli. 

Hope he can average 42 plus. 

Not really, I would say he's in a different league. AB and KL Both are having different moves and shots lol bhai tu galat fehmi mein hai ab ne test mein bhi sabko dho diya tha 31 balls mein century maari thi vo bhi test mein kyun compare kr rha hai. KL abhi aaya hai uska career start hua hai or believe nahi hota na toh :laugh::laugh: toh yeh le le bhai link  dekh liyo AB killer hai agar chal gya toh

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

Edited by Udm4ever
On 10/10/2021 at 4:26 AM, Jay said:

Wish we had srt with booms shami siraj ash and jadds to support him. Imagine that hey. 

Tondulkar pun intended would have whipped teams single handedly with a beastly bowling attack if that calibre. 

Yes I agree Rahul us special. 

Really hope he continues his good form. Only 29. 

Got a good 4 5 years left. 

He has all the shots unlike limited kohli. 

Hope he can average 42 plus. 

As Indian batsman, I think he has 7-8 years more left. He has all the shots but he just need to maintain consistency in his game.