Kohli loses another knockout...does he even care anymore?

Austin 3:!6

47 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

Guy is a definition of a perennial loser, RCB fans should think of coming auction as an opportunity to get rid of chokers like Virat & AB 

At-least AB gets them to the playoffs. Kohli plays for himself, batting at 120 SR and cheerleading AB, Maxwell etc. 

30 minutes ago, shychipmunk said:

Before the WTC final he said that the result doesn't matter - so what exactly matters to him at all?

He was giving pre-emptive excuse for another defeat, claiming that one game doesn't define how well they have done. 

Edited by nevada

27 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I think Kohli has a grudge against Jamieson.

Yep.. seems like Kohli asked Jamieson to bowl test match lengths in practice during the first leg of IPL and Jamieson refused citing WTC final. It was all over the news. 

Anyway, I doubt if Jamieson will be successful in UAE considering his pace .

2 minutes ago, diga said:

Yep.. seems like Kohli asked Jamieson to bowl test match lengths in practice during the first leg of IPL and Jamieson refused citing WTC final. It was all over the news. 

Anyway, I doubt if Jamieson will be successful in UAE considering his pace .

I think he asked him to bowl with red ball. He didn't do. He also took out Kohli 3 times in 3 tests. 

11 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

he is saving his luck and best for when it really matters, winning these fixed tinpot pyjama league tournaments don't matter. 

Yeah thats why he gets thrashed in every major cup in international 

Winners have the competitive mentality even if they play in their backyards. Look at dhonis captaincy even at this age

58 minutes ago, New guy said:

Yeah thats why he gets thrashed in every major cup in international 

Winners have the competitive mentality even if they play in their backyards. Look at dhonis captaincy even at this age

Dhoni was a master loser in tests. Worst ever captain. 11-1. Never forget. 

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Because he clearly didnt care or was passionate about tests. Did he show any of this passion in test?

Well he should have dropped himself then or better yet let someone else takeover as captain. Why ruin India's test credentials?

Same goes for kohli who is ruining our odi and t20 side. Tbh he is a useless test captain too. Luckily for him the team is too strong. 

Enough with this fan favourite captain rubbish. It's a team sport. We need a real leader not a pathetic turd like kphli.