Pooran: "Our focus is not too much on singles. We won two World Cups with the same 'problem'"

sage

They won the second world cup thanks to dew..the sf second half was like bowling with a soap so much dew.. plus no balls from ashwin n jaddu .. lendl simmins got a life.. even in the final there was lots of dew stoke admitted later and thats why he couldn’t risk bowling a yorker as he thought it might be a full toss.. so the first two balls were length..then he tried a yorker and it was a mis hit for six..

17 minutes ago, neel roy said:

They won the second world cup thanks to dew..the sf second half was like bowling with a soap so much dew.. plus no balls from ashwin n jaddu .. lendl simmins got a life.. even in the final there was lots of dew stoke admitted later and thats why he couldn’t risk bowling a yorker as he thought it might be a full toss.. so the first two balls were length..then he tried a yorker and it was a mis hit for six..

only Ashwin bowled no ball which got the wicket of Simmons

19 minutes ago, Lord said:

only Ashwin bowled no ball which got the wicket of Simmons

Simmons survived two chances. While Ravichandran Ashwin’s no-ball gave man-of-the-match Simmons ‘life’ at 18 when Jasprit Bumrah had taken the catch and then Pandya overstepped when the right-hander was on 50.

pandya not jaddu

See the match again

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.thehindu.com/sport/cricket/world-cup/world-t20-championships-2016-india-versus-west-indies-semifinals-two-no-balls-swung-the-game-in-our-favour-says-simmons/article8422279.ece/amp/

Edited by neel roy

That is what I am worried about---

if Patta's are prepared then i would pick a Pollard or a dube or a YUSUF Pathan and not a KOHLI....thats the issue.

even on T20"s , cricket organiser's need to prepare wickets that support medium pacers too....

Are they intending to create wickets that are a deathbed for BOWLERS???

we need good batsman scoring runs , not that even a NARAINE comes and finishes the game with three huge sixes....Post that naraine getting bowed off Siraj....

i just dont like watching these high scoring games as they are PATTA's ...

Just now, vishalvirsingh said:

i wanted to put  Point that PATTA Wickets KILL the bowlers and all these DADDEBAJ Ballebaj become Super hits.

thats the problem we have currently , lack of understanding of batting...thats why ppl keep taking pintu parcha name

Just becoz its super doesnt mean u dnt need skill 

All these pooran, maxwell are highly skilled attacking batsman