At least 3 killed, Durga Puja pandals vandalised in Bangladesh

Austin 3:!6

Saw this on my feed. Terrible.

In my understanding of these things, the modus operandi is to make wild accusations which aren't true most of the time. Whip up a communal frenzy and attack minorities who mainly want to be left alone.

Unfortunately, it's the Muslims who have mastered this 'art' when in majority. 

9 hours ago, kepler37b said:

Modi ji is an excellent poll and PRmanager. He is NOT a leader. 

And in general hindus consider detachment and giving up as a batch of virtue.  They have become too soft to fight baribarians. They would rather fight for promotion in office.

Replace hindus with otber race . They would have hung these barbarians by balls. 

Hindus are mostly always like that if you look at the course of history.  Thing is more less something like that still happens in India in hindu majority areas & expecting them to fight back in a Muslim majority country including going against administration is like living in a fool's paradise. 

XI Jinping was always right when he said Islam is a disease & no matter how NYT & other western outlets spin it...  Dude is a visionary in that regard. 

One thing you must say about the actions against Hindus. It is in line with what religion prescribed. Idol worship is forbidden and in fact is a sin. 

So one must be clear about this. In a Islamic country, this is fairly acceptable and in line with what is expected. The issue is that Bangladesh or some elites there aspire to be secular nation. Ground realities are different though. 

On 10/14/2021 at 6:36 PM, coffee_rules said:

How come this news is not carried on NYT/Guardian yet? 

I am patiently waiting for that day when the liberals will have to face the monster they kept feeding this long. When radical religious groups will impose their ideologies to the point that the liberals will have to forcibly compromise over their own ideologies, that will be fun to watch. It will be then interesting to witness if the liberals have the guts to stand up for themselves like how they do against Christians in America and Hindus in India.

Edited by MechEng

20 hours ago, Mariyam said:

Saw this on my feed. Terrible.

In my understanding of these things, the modus operandi is to make wild accusations which aren't true most of the time. Whip up a communal frenzy and attack minorities who mainly want to be left alone.

Unfortunately, it's the Muslims who have mastered this 'art' when in majority. 

Only Muslims do it everywhere in the world. There is something wrong with the ideology, unfortunately there would be a war eventually. 

5 hours ago, MechEng said:

I am patiently waiting for that day when the liberals will have to face the monster they kept feeding this long. When radical religious groups will impose their ideologies to the point that the liberals will have to forcibly compromise over their own ideologies, that will be fun to watch. It will be then interesting to witness if the liberals have the guts to stand up for themselves like how they do against Christians in America and Hindus in India.

The other side is for the right wing chauvanists its easy to convert to a partiacal parochial backward society its not much of a change for then its the bleeding heart liberals who would have their arse burnt would be fun to watch from the sidelines. 

13 hours ago, MechEng said:

When 9-11 happened - I lived in the US. I was dumbfounded when most Americans could not believe that there were ppl in the world that hated the US.

"Why do they hate us? What did we do to deserve this? What have we have we ever done to anyone?" were common questions that ppl genuinely asked

At first I thought it was a joke... but people in the US were so insular that they really couldn't believe that they were disliked by most of the world. Same is for these folks. When the tide turns appropriately - they will be dumbfounded that their friends and allies could turn on them.

3 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

So much has happened in last 10 days, so many hindus burnt to death and so less traffic in this thread...amazing 

Yeah. Too bad you are not a victim of their fav type of tragedy dude. There wont be any traffic. It is also not their fault. They computers are made such that they stop functioning as soon as they see such thread titles. I wont even open this thread for them. 

We have been observing this behavior for last 15 years on this site. Besides, it is bad timing for this thread because some stupid star kid **** in his pants somewhere so they are busy out there.

13 hours ago, Sgattick10 said:

So much has happened in last 10 days, so many hindus burnt to death and so less traffic in this thread...amazing 

common junta busy in social media on their phones and dont bother much about happenings outside unless someone clings onto a plane

On Mon Jan 02 2023 at 8:17 PM, diga said:

Is the string of pearls theory still practiced by China & Pak ?

Yes it is...  Tbh Hasina has been a boon for us.  If not for her then god knows what would happen in NE & WB

It is a proven fact China in the past has trained ULFA militants in its Yunan province & also Naga Terrorists.  So we do know they have tried actively to de stabilize India by any means in the past.