Thala MSD is our modern day krishna !!!

velu

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

Lol what a snowflake. Its easy to rile you up just stay some truth bombs about Panama papers Sachin mumbaikar and you will crawl out crying like a Banshee.

Says the person who only shows up on thsi forum to suport trolls

That's the pattern with you losers, its all jokes and trolling when you are throwing fits here but as soon as soneone retaliates,  they are the snowflakes?

1 hour ago, Real McCoy said:

What do you mean be ready :lol: I don't mind when MSD is called lunger, thaila, etc. You speak of midget as an insult. I'm saying it to a third person not aimed at you yet you call me all kinda names. That is more reprehensible than my behavior. This is IPL. You have once again proven you got no banter.

So what you're saying is only those fans of MSD, SRT, etc who get riled up are "real fans". I don't want to get that "real".

Banter is meant to be witty and funny. Not trolls pretending to be fans of a player to target other players and spoiling even threads about those players they are pretending to be fans of

3 hours ago, New guy said:

Banter is meant to be witty and funny. Not trolls pretending to be fans of a player to target other players and spoiling even threads about those players they are pretending to be fans of

good. somebody who doesn't get banter is lecturing on it :congrats:

8 hours ago, New guy said:

Dude did you ever get invited to parties back in your days?  You must be fun at parties 

I bet you used to sit in front of tv shouting "Ailiaaaaaa Ailiaaaaaa" 

10 hours ago, Real McCoy said:

What do you mean be ready :lol: I don't mind when MSD is called lunger, thaila, etc. You speak of midget as an insult. I'm saying it to a third person not aimed at you yet you call me all kinda names. That is more reprehensible than my behavior. This is IPL. You have once again proven you got no banter.

So what you're saying is only those fans of MSD, SRT, etc who get riled up are "real fans". I don't want to get that "real".

Its because the dumb *s think Sachin is them they identify with him and take anything said on him as something being said about themselves so the emotional reaction. :laugh: Allaround very enjoyable.