Should this be last ICC T20 tourney for Rohit,Kohli,Bhuvi,Shami,Jadeja?

Suhaan

1 minute ago, sensible-indian said:

Not if he cant command a spot.

We need to be ruthless with our approach.

that's why the 'maybe'

I am okay with one anchor who can make it up later.

Maybe play him in middle given he struggles v swing.

No doubt about his tactical game though

Just you know Ashwin was discarded long back before making a surprise comeback. He was restricted to playing Tests. Even that opportunity was taken away by our dud Kohli.  Look at the difference between Ashwin and Jadeja in T20 world T20. Ashwin is way better than him. Yet he got discarded. Same way Ashwin was way better in Tests in England. Yet he was not preferred. I don't say Ashwin should be playing next match. Just showing how players with similar stats as treated differently based on few parameters.

ACAL89F.jpg

Edited by vvvslaxman
11 minutes ago, sensible-indian said:

Not if he cant command a spot.

We need to be ruthless with our approach.

Pathetic Captaincy is the biggest bane of this LOI team. The clown captain just cannot get any tactical call right and has a penchant for screwing up team selections. 

If Rohit becoming the captain solves that problem, it so bloody be it. 

5 minutes ago, ShoonyaSifar said:

Pathetic Captaincy is the biggest bane of this LOI team. The clown captain just cannot get any tactical call right and has a penchant for screwing up team selections. 

If Rohit becoming the captain solves that problem, it so bloody be it. 

Did Pandya bowl today?i didn't watch the whole game

If not ,why don't they play Kishan and bat KL at 5

Drop Bhuvi play Thakur

Bhuvi has been giving so many red signs,still is persisted

Edited by Suhaan
2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Did Pandya bowl today?i didn't watch the whole game

If not ,why don't they play Kishan and bat KL at 5

Drop Bhuvi play Thakur

Bhuvi has been giving so many red signs,still is persisted

I didn't watch either but read that Pandya was not even on the field, was apparently hit on his shoulder.

Anyone we select, I fully trust clown to screw up. It’s almost as if he does that on purpose.

Just now, ShoonyaSifar said:

I didn't watch either but read that Pandya was not even on the field, was apparently hit on his shoulder.

Anyone we select, I fully trust clown to screw up. It’s almost as if he does that on purpose.

Kaptaan is beyond bashing now,he has broken all records of idiocy,im fed up with him leading us still,

Dhoni mentoring is pure PR move ,why didn't he has his say on team selection today?

3 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Kaptaan is beyond bashing now,he has broken all records of idiocy,im fed up with him leading us still,

Dhoni mentoring is pure PR move ,why didn't he has his say on team selection today?

May have played a part in Bhuvi’s and Pandya’s selection and Ishan’s non-selection.

plus looking at the highlights, there were so many messages being relayed from the dressing room on who will bat next, what should be the approach etc. Really strange. I hope it was not Dhoni trying to lead from outside.

How is Jadeja a fraud, he is highly consistent on what he does, it is upto the team to use him properly. He should not be bowling 4 overs every match, he and sixth bowler should be bowling the fifth bowler quota.

Pandya has not shown any improvement as batsman if he did he would be coming ahead of him all the time.They don’t expect this guy to play more than 10 to 12 deliveries in any given match.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Alam_dar said:

There are boys on the streets who are dancing and shouting, but surprisingly they are not in that huge numbers as I expected. 

I am also watching the celebration videos on the social Media and could see the celebrations in different cities of Pakistan, and although some men are dancing on the streets, but again I have not seen huge gatherings in any of the video. 

The worst thing is this that I don't see even a SINGLE girl outside celebrating the Pakistani victory. 

It may be due to the reason that on last 14th August, girls were badly harassed by boys. Especially on Minar-e-Pakistan, 400+ men tear the clothes of a girl who was celebrating 14th August celebrations there. 

Enjoy the victory man. Your team pulled off a completely deserved win. We got thrashed in every department 

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

How is Jadeja a fraud, he is highly consistent on what he does, it is upto the team to use him properly. He should not be bowling 4 overs every match, he and sixth bowler should be bowling the fifth bowler quota.

Pandya has not shown any improvement as batsman if he did he would be coming ahead of him all the time.They don’t expect this guy to play more than 10 to 12 deliveries in any given match.

Jadeja is 100% a fraud.

Cost us CT2017 final by running out Pandya who was looking to finish off the game.

WC2019 with Dhoni couldn't finish it off, just came close and choked in the end.

And then today 13(13) when he was sent ahead of Pandya to up scoring rate. 

Had he even made 25(13) we would have won this game due to to extra 15 runs and it would have allowed kohli to also play freely on the other end.

He plays to save his spot not like a finisher.

Even Hardik with all the  blame showed intent today and that stressed out Pak bowlers which got us extra 10 runs.

Jadeja was absolutely not instilling fear.

4 hours ago, putrevus said:

Pandya has already played more match winning innings than Jadeja. Only thing is he is coming out of a long break and looked rusty. Jaddu has been playing since 2009 T20 WC. 

Kohli is still useful, yesterday some of the shots he played were just breathtaking. He would have scored faster had we not lost wickets like nine pins and had some lower order batting left in the shed. Kohli can play as an anchor in t20is for another 4 years imo. Build a team around him, give captaincy to someone else. Jaddu is also important. The other three can go ASAP as we have an abundance of replacements for them

17 minutes ago, QuarantineTormentino said:

Kohli is still useful, yesterday some of the shots he played were just breathtaking. He would have scored faster had we not lost wickets like nine pins and had some lower order batting left in the shed. Kohli can play as an anchor in t20is for another 4 years imo. Build a team around him, give captaincy to someone else. Jaddu is also important. The other three can go ASAP as we have an abundance of replacements for them

How is jadeja important. He can't bat and can't bowl as far as impact is a criteria. The only thing he can contribute impactfully is fielding