Has KL Rahul ever delivered under pressure (in LOIs) ?

Adamant

36 minutes ago, Majestic said:

What happened? I am not in favour of KL as captain in any formats.

In other thread you mentioned Rahul is more consistent that Pant but this guy has 27 avg across all 3 format in past 2 years. Forget about captaincy he doesn't deserve place in any Indian team less said about replacing mercurial player like Pant as keeper batter. On top of all that his mental midgetry is unmatched.

50 minutes ago, raki05 said:

In other thread you mentioned Rahul is more consistent that Pant but this guy has 27 avg across all 3 format in past 2 years. Forget about captaincy he doesn't deserve place in any Indian team less said about replacing mercurial player like Pant as keeper batter. On top of all that his mental midgetry is unmatched.

My point was in LOIs. I think Rahul had done well at no.5 as keeper bat so I said consistent. He has good record there. That point was in a thread for Rishabh Pant not being picked for BD series.

But I have also said numerous times that Rahul has been a huge disappointment considering the investment we did on him and the hype he got. Still in his peak years, his performance is like an youngster but gets treatment like Rohit and Kohli.

2 hours ago, Number said:

KL Rahul averages in tests last 4 year

2018 - 22

2019 - 22

2021 - 46

2022 - 20

But the amount of authority he enjoys in each format, you would feel he has been topping charts for 5 years lol

The problem is he gets lumped in to this TOP3 , he does not belong there in the first place.He has been one of the worst investments in Indian cricket.

4 hours ago, Chakdephatte said:

And back to form :cantstop:

He may be having split personality. A different one awakens every series.

batting first he's been good at 5.

Still wanna see him nail a chase to ensure he got temperament. Thats his only issue

21 minutes ago, Lord said:

batting first he's been good at 5.

Still wanna see him nail a chase to ensure he got temperament. Thats his only issue

And big matches also..For example, against England, we batted first in semi final and KL got out cheaply again.

WT20 2021- Pak, NZ

WT20 2022- Pak, SA, Eng

5 matches with zero output.