Mohammad Shami subjected to online abuse by trolls

6 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Go to his instagram account, search for posts immediately after the match, hundreds of abuses (many of which have been deleted now but there are screenshots). Pretending it didn't happen doesn't help. It was targetted abuse for his religion.

Good that he is getting loads of support since media reported.

Edited by ShoonyaSifar

If you ask me news media should stop making twitter trolling an issue.  Post Samantha-Chaitanya split twitter trolls took over the twitter for a while. Media started making a big deal.  Twitter trolls are people with no faces. Bunch of nobodies. Unless you see a veil threat stop making an issue. Victims can report to twitter admins and have their accounts removed. Simple. High time we have to stop paying attention to trolls. 

We have some criteria for "good muslim". Basically he has to keep quiet and do his job.

"Good Muslims"  like Ar rahman, The Khans, Wasim Jaffer and other cricketers are safe from abuse as long as they stay down. Imagine the **** storm that would happen if AR Rahman tweeted something against the govt now.. 

7 hours ago, urbestfriend said:

Social media is filth..All sorts of people comment in SMs and can never be taken seriously. 

I agree, we should not be making this a big deal, good to see Shami is getting support from guys like Sehwag and other cricketers. You cannot stop low class people to post low class things like this on SM , its free for all. 

27 minutes ago, ash said:

We have some criteria for "good muslim". Basically he has to keep quiet and do his job.

"Good Muslims"  like Ar rahman, The Khans, Wasim Jaffer and other cricketers are safe from abuse as long as they stay down. Imagine the **** storm that would happen if AR Rahman tweeted something against the govt now.. 

So, from a few tweets / IG posts on Shami's page will tell you they are Pro-Govt BJP IT cell sanghis right? Your bias is very visible. Tell me who is a pro-Govt sanghi in this set?

FCiHmKCXMAYaSpk?format=jpg&name=large

18 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

So, from a few tweets / IG posts on Shami's page will tell you they are Pro-Govt BJP IT cell sanghis right? Your bias is very visible. Tell me who is a pro-Govt sanghi in this set?

FCiHmKCXMAYaSpk?format=jpg&name=large

Where did I say it was IT wing? This is the society now, this is the new normal. We have always been like this, even before BJP.  Morons who were hiding their hate are just coming out now, due to social media anonymity and presence of a govt that they know will not do anything to condemn this. 

Edited by ash
1 hour ago, vvvslaxman said:

If you ask me news media should stop making twitter trolling an issue.  Post Samantha-Chaitanya split twitter trolls took over the twitter for a while. Media started making a big deal.  Twitter trolls are people with no faces. Bunch of nobodies. Unless you see a veil threat stop making an issue. Victims can report to twitter admins and have their accounts removed. Simple. High time we have to stop paying attention to trolls. 

I realised I am too old for this when I went all OK but who the fcuk are Samantha chaitanya split.. Dang. 

30 minutes ago, Vilander said:

I realised I am too old for this when I went all OK but who the fcuk are Samantha chaitanya split.. Dang. 

Actress Samantha. If you know her chances are you would have witnessed the twitter trends, facebook trends. Even if you want to  avoid it, you can't avoid it.

3 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Actress Samantha. If you know her chances are you would have witnessed the twitter trends, facebook trends. Even if you want to  avoid it, you can't avoid it.

Oh OK yeah the duck face actress from Chennai Stella Maris. What happened to her, I am checking now lol. 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

Oh OK yeah the duck face actress from Chennai Stella Maris. What happened to her, I am checking now lol. 

I think divorced her husband Nagarjuna's son. Refused 50 crore settlement.  Andhra fans dream couple lol I came to know only now. Then siddharth took a sly dig at her. That news cycle is over now :)  Some thing else has taken over.