Mohammad Shami subjected to online abuse by trolls

4 hours ago, asterix said:

An exact reason why twitter reactions should not be shared by media.   One guy can have multiple twitter accounts. He can troll endlessly to create an impression that so many people are trolling. Just report these guys and move on. No big deal.  Media  made it an issue.  Players started showing support.

22 hours ago, ash said:

Which other player is abused because of his religion? Please tell me.

read responses to Sehwag from blue tickers and aam Muslims on his msg on People rejoicing Pak’s win in Delhi

22 hours ago, ash said:

And also I have noticed that when no other argument works, you always go back to whataboutery.

it is not whataboutry, but exposing the selectivism of these so-called Liberals. It is not always about you, if I quote you If they were silent then when Shami was abused by fellow Muslums. They don’t have the right open their mouths and set a narrative.

22 hours ago, ash said:

This is just plain Islamophobia. As simple as that. A famous muslim personality just cannot be political in this country, or in this case cannot even have a bad day at the job.

Yes a few 10 people who abused Shami on his IG page are hateful of Muslims  . I don’t think Shami is bothered so much as people like you are screaming from the roof tops. 

35 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

read responses to Sehwag from blue tickers and aam Muslims on his msg on People rejoicing Pak’s win in Delhi

it is not whataboutry, but exposing the selectivism of these so-called Liberals. It is not always about you, if I quote you If they were silent then when Shami was abused by fellow Muslums. They don’t have the right open their mouths and set a narrative.

Yes a few 10 people who abused Shami on his IG page are hateful of Muslims  . I don’t think Shami is bothered so much as people like you are screaming from the roof tops. 

@coffee_rules .People want to have an issue to scream and be noticed from roof tops. They simply want acceptance from echo chambers. 

Move this gossip news to Chit Chat forum. 

Baki handles trolling Shami and our media is lapping it up. Laanat hain

“Attack on Shami a national shame”

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/second-edit/attack-on-shami-a-national-shame-1044825.html

Did these fakhars have same headlines when Shami was trolled by Muslims for posting his wife’s pics.? Suddenly they are shameful. Idiots.

Edited by coffee_rules
22 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

https://www.espncricinfo.com/story/t20-world-cup-2021-virat-kohli-backs-mohammed-shami-attacking-someone-over-religion-is-the-most-pathetic-thing-1286101

Idiot. Instead of focussing on the game, he is worried about a few dozen online trolls. This is why we back players for wrong reasons and lose key matches. I will not feel so bad if we lose tomorrow

What should he do , keep quiet. As a captain he is backing his player .

On 10/27/2021 at 8:12 PM, coffee_rules said:

Move this gossip news to Chit Chat forum. 

Baki handles trolling Shami and our media is lapping it up. Laanat hain

“Attack on Shami a national shame”

Read more at: https://www.deccanherald.com/opinion/second-edit/attack-on-shami-a-national-shame-1044825.html

Did these fakhars have same headlines when Shami was trolled by Muslims for posting his wife’s pics.? Suddenly they are shameful. Idiots.

Stop lying. A few tweets by Pakistanis doesn't mean it was manufactured lmao. Not that I am defending their actions but you are deluded if you think Indians didn't abuse him.

20 minutes ago, Azadi said:

Stop lying. A few tweets by Pakistanis doesn't mean it was manufactured lmao. Not that I am defending their actions but you are deluded if you think Indians didn't abuse him.

Not that Indians didn’t do, it just online , anybody from anywhere can abuse. It doesn’t mean you set a narrative about Indians calling Shami a traitor because of his  religion.it is a miniscule percentage.  How many have internet access and how man has IG/SM app access or awareness. This should have been ignored by media , just like they ignored a few 100s Muslims abusing Shami for innocently sharing his wife’s pictures  to be not as per Sharia protocol 

Edited by coffee_rules
12 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes STFU and win games for India, that is his job. Not to advice how to celebrate Diwali or sermon Indians how to behave on SM. Idiot (Kohli) 

If his team member was at the receiving end of online abuse, what is wrong in standing up for him?

That is what a leader should do. Rare example of good leadership from Kohli.