Omg, waqar Younis says the most incredible thing about rizwans innings was when he prayed namaz in front of Hindus, shocking.

Mesky99

12 hours ago, sandeep said:

People are making a big fuss about toxic hate-filled comments on social media against Shami - and rightly so.  

However, its so hypocritical of these Pakistanis - literally all of them - to pontificate about India, all the while making horribly bigoted comments - not from random idiots, but from their government ministers who claim it was a 'victory for islam', commentators saying 'kuffar toot gaya', supposed 'legend' former players singing praises of 'doing namaz in front of hindus'.  I mean, this is ridiculous.

If India was so bigoted which these Pakistani claim then the likes of shami, siraj, avesh, umran, khaleel etc would never have made it this far, from their coaches, teachers, friends, mangers all of whom who are Hindus would never have disrespected or disregarded them due to their religion, India is easily the best place to be a Muslim minority, am not even gonna bring up the conditions of Hindus in Pak because even Shia Muslims, hazara, ahmadiyas ain't safe in that hell hole.

5 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

Bhai this is even worse, akthar clearly had a glee in his face, this is the same man which puts up a fake personality when in India, our media houses keep calling these losers in shows and paying them bucks, none of these guys are even religious but look at the hate they carter for Hindus, just imagine what the Hindus go through in Pakistan? How easily did he make this comment, so derogatory and neither the host or akhtar even flinched, Hindus are being played around with, they their ideology set, ICC better take a stand.

If it were yo to me, I would have wrangled the necks of people who spout these things. But india is corrupt and there is no unity amongst people. However, when you mess with the wrong people in India, Muslims do get butchered and castigated. 

6 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

Pakistanis are the most disgusting, bigotry infected, inferiority complex driven sub humans, imagine this being said on national TV by former a

cricketer who has played over 100 test matches and has travelled all around the globe, imagine how low morally bankrupt this waqar Younis must be, what on earth is ICC doing? Why are Hindus so senseless, dear Hindu brothers and sisters we are fighting a religious civilisation war with these pigs, they will always humiliate you and are pretty certain with their ideology, grow a spine please. https://twitter.com/pakistan_untold/status/1452844479124099082?s=20

I get your frustration. But Hindu unity is not going to happen. Buggers do not share even 1 common goal. Their concept of unity ends beyond family and clan. 

10 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

I get your frustration. But Hindu unity is not going to happen. Buggers do not share even 1 common goal. Their concept of unity ends beyond family and clan. 

true, we were and are divided, divided too well almost. sad.

14 minutes ago, sorak said:

true, we were and are divided, divided too well almost. sad.

Yep always the case...  Harsh reality is British actually laid the foundation of India. As much as we hate them.  Imagine if 1857 revolt were successful there would be a separate Bengal,  riyast of Hyderabad & mughalistan & Maratha land &,  god knows what. 

Pakistan also is fragmented as f**** & only thing that somehow is keeping them together is their religion...  Otherwise it would be like 100 different states too. 

2 hours ago, Bigg Brother said:

I feel Star and Indian fans sometimes overdo the mauka mauka but these leech people deserve it.. One win in group stage and they are celebrating as if won the gold in Olympics. Hopefully we can have a go at them again in final..Again,I'm not hopeful about this ICT..

arshad nadeem :phehe:

13 minutes ago, putrevus said:

What has Kohli smiling with their players got to do with Waqar's statements. If he wants to smile with their cricketers so be it why are people bothered by it.

He can do it in his own time. If he claims to represent India and smile & hug people who have nothing but hate against our people, Indians will have a say. Why are you bothered?

Edited by IndianRenegade
1 hour ago, IndianRenegade said:

He can do it in his own time. If he claims to represent India and smile & hug people who have nothing but hate against our people, Indians will have a say. Why are you bothered?

I am not bothered , I am rather amused by people having problems with Kohli hugging or laughing with Pakistani players. He is playing a game not fighting a war.

2 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

Lol, forgot Kohli was fighting a war with all the people he was abusing.

Lol I get it now, He abused some players in past or will abuse some players on the field in future also.That automatically should stop him from smiling with Pakistani players after matches. :phehe:

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Lol I get it now, He abused some players in past or will abuse some players on the field in future also.That automatically should stop him from smiling with Pakistani players after matches. :phehe:

No, you were the one who equated not smiling with the opposition players is equal to fighting a war with them. So why was he not smiling, but rather abusing players in other instances, was he fighting a war with them?

3 minutes ago, IndianRenegade said:

No, you were the one who equated not smiling with the opposition players is equal to fighting a war with them. So why was he not smiling, but rather abusing players in other instances, was he fighting a war with them?

I never equated anything, All I said was I am amsued by your sentiments and said he was not fighting a war but playing a game. You started on abuse tangent .

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I never equated anything, All I said was I am amsued by your sentiments and said he was not fighting a war but playing a game. You started on abuse tangent .

So why did you say he wasn’t fighting a war? I never claimed at any point he is fighting a war! The implication from you is he can hug & smile, with them because he isn’t fighting a war but playing a game. 

so I brought up his abuses while playing the game to show, he need to not be fighting a war to avoid smiling.