Harbhajan Singh and Mohammed Amir indulged in ugly twitter spat

Austin 3:!6

Just now, Suhaan said:

And what was Harbhajan's reply

Was it offending?

Who did use abusive language first?

Harbhajan always gets too cozy and pally with these Pakistanis, while I am happy at this reply to a fixer, good wake up call for him, hopefully.

However next Takra type programme I won’t be surprised if he goes back to pandering again.

In a way good on Akthar and Amir to show these kind of people a mirror as well.

6 hours ago, Finer said:

Well, it is called Ghazwa-e-Hind in favour of Greater Pakistan. And it is prophesied 1400 years ago so that means it is inevitable and there is no stopping to the prophesied events except ALLAAH Wills. :--D

Ghazwa-e-Hind proclaims an army from Central Asia will wipe out Hindustan. Pakistani Pasmandas are still waiting for such an army , even in 2021

6 hours ago, Finer said:

Afghan Taliban is reality and so will Ghazwa-e-Hind. As for the behind the scenes, it is complicated since Pakistan army decimated TTP back in 2014-2015 apart on Zarb-e-Azb mission. Doing it again is piece of cake much like Afghan Mujahideen with Pakistan ISI against USSR, then USA and now India. Final stop is Israel. It is inevitable judging by the patterns.

Change your WAU. You are in the wrong group

22 hours ago, maniac said:

Harbhajan always gets too cozy and pally with these Pakistanis, while I am happy at this reply to a fixer, good wake up call for him, hopefully.

However next Takra type programme I won’t be surprised if he goes back to pandering again.

In a way good on Akthar and Amir to show these kind of people a mirror as well.

Am pretty surprised how much Kapil dev sucks up to these Pakistanis, the man is a legend and at times even gets bullied by these 3rd grade former Pakistani cricketers in these pathetic shows 

11 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Have always maintained. The issue is entire Punjab belt stretching on both sides. 

Yar the issue is the same... Bengadeshi Bengali Islamists killed Hindus on rumours of blasphemy recently...easter blast in srilanka by Islamists killing 300+..

Edited by randomGuy

10 minutes ago, randomGuy said:

Yar the issue is the same... Bengadeshi Bengali Islamists killed Hindus on rumours of blasphemy recently...easter blast in srilanka by Islamists killing 300+..

No bhai. I respect you a lot. But there are only so many instances you need to see. Yeh inka roj ka hai. If you hear punjabi farmer talking about farms bill and you hear Shoaib talk about PCB, there is literally no difference. 

These two will be partying together in few months. Its a belt of bigoted emotional wrecks.

14 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

1) PKR from 120-175 in 3 years

2) Pak in urgent need of $ 50B facing a massive FX crisis. Current external Pak Debt around $ 120B  - thats like India having an external debt of $ 1.2 trillion . 

3) TTP hand in glove with Pak Maulvis to implement Sharia across Pak 

4) TTP and Afghan Taliban hand in glove for a separate Pashtunistan state.

5) Pashtun ethnic elements in Pak Mil top brass sympathetic to PTM movement in Pak   --  and just one trigger away from joining TTP/Afghan Taliban for a greater Pashtunistan.

Easy to talk in the air.

I am talking facts. Pak is in an extraordinary crisis. Willing to stick my neck out on this date. 

Ears to the ground. Can't say more.

I spoke yesterday about the massive FX crisis  and bheekh arrived  today from Saudi for Katora Khan.  There will be a limit to how much bheekh can be given. Pak is a blackhole.

@sandeep  Never EVER doubt when I say something about Pak.  This is only 1 of 5 points. 

Date pucci hai.  30.6.2022.  THE END.

Edited by rangeelaraja

17 hours ago, Finer said:

Afghan Taliban is reality and so will Ghazwa-e-Hind. As for the behind the scenes, it is complicated since Pakistan army decimated TTP back in 2014-2015 apart on Zarb-e-Azb mission. Doing it again is piece of cake much like Afghan Mujahideen with Pakistan ISI against USSR, then USA and now India. Final stop is Israel. It is inevitable judging by the patterns.

Stop watching cartoon channels