Harbhajan Singh and Mohammed Amir indulged in ugly twitter spat

Austin 3:!6

21 hours ago, Finer said:

Afghan Taliban is reality and so will Ghazwa-e-Hind. As for the behind the scenes, it is complicated since Pakistan army decimated TTP back in 2014-2015 apart on Zarb-e-Azb mission. Doing it again is piece of cake much like Afghan Mujahideen with Pakistan ISI against USSR, then USA and now India. Final stop is Israel. It is inevitable judging by the patterns.

Not even Allah is a  REALITY, then what to talk about Taliban and Ghazwa-e-Hind. 

Taliban are like "Apni Gali me Kutta bhe Shair hota hai" (Even a dog behaves like a loin in his own street). 

Taliban fought only by hiding behind their own civil population. It was the civilized west which didn't bomb Taliban behind the civilians. But Taliban are unable to fight in a country where the local population is not at their back. Taliban are unable to even touch and conquer even a single inch of America. 

Thus, all this fight of Taliban/ISIS will only happen where Muslim population is present and all the destruction will come only in those areas where Muslims are present. This is the curse upon Muslims itself. 

Ye kohli chutiey ki vajah se jo psychological effect India ka pakistan k upar rehta tha. Ab paxtan ka india k upar hoga, he lost 2 imp matches in humiliating fashion and acknowledges by hugging, cuddling and smiling with them. This nincompoop would clean their shoe as well for some PR branding, he is the most illiterate and choking captain india ever has.

Edited by raki05

12 hours ago, raki05 said:

Ye kohli chutiey ki vajah se jo psychological effect India ka pakistan k upar rehta tha. Ab paxtan ka india k upar hoga, he lost 2 imp matches in humiliating fashion and acknowledges by hugging, cuddling and smiling with them. This nincompoop would clean their shoe as well for some PR branding, he is the most illiterate and choking captain india ever has.

Hands down the worst captain in my memory. I think even Azhar the fixer would have done better if he was given this much talent and resources.

15 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

Hands down the worst captain in my memory. I think even Azhar the fixer would have done better if he was given this much talent and resources.

Azhar beat them 3 times under his captaincy in a WC. Not the worst by any means. Also the teams he beat were Champions (1992), Finalists (99) and in 1996 they looked the absolute favorites before they got knocked out by us. 

54 minutes ago, maniac said:

Azhar beat them 3 times under his captaincy in a WC. Not the worst by any means. Also the teams he beat were Champions (1992), Finalists (99) and in 1996 they looked the absolute favorites before they got knocked out by us. 

And by the time he signed off, there were  3 ATG batsmen in our team(Laxman/Dravid/Saurav). Atleast he did not try to scuttle them. Compare that with useless lolli. 

44 minutes ago, kepler37b said:

And by the time he signed off, there were  3 ATG batsmen in our team(Laxman/Dravid/Saurav). Atleast he did not try to scuttle them. Compare that with useless lolli. 

3 ATG in ODIs - 

92 - Saurav was a royal baccha

96 - All  three were not present

99 - RD, SG  were there

All thress WCs we had the one and only Sachin, the real ATG

Edited by coffee_rules