Let's kick Chennai's ass

straighttalk

All ya guys laughing at Madras are forgetting one important thing. The team may not be as good as it was before, but its still a very good one. And its captain is India's MVP in limited overs cricket in the last 15 months. :two_thumbs_up: Am pretty sure this thread will be bumped a lot in the future, to mock at those who mocked at CSK. :D

haha GIB i guess now i know y keep changing loyalities btw BRC and CSK..man ur team sucks big time..and wen they perform like this u then tend to support CSK also..lol
Sathis...actually i support banglore... and my point regarding Dhoni and Jogi and last over of the game.... i was talking about some international match... then obviously all become "WE"...and thus my comment that "we will pay a far greater price for Dhoni's over reliance on Jogi"...in some international match.:D

All ya guys laughing at Madras are forgetting one important thing. The team may not be as good as it was before, but its still a very good one. And its captain is India's MVP in limited overs cricket in the last 15 months. :two_thumbs_up: Am pretty sure this thread will be bumped a lot in the future, to mock at those who mocked at CSK. :D
Unga vai mugurtham.... pallikattum.... :icflove:

Sathis...actually i support banglore... and my point regarding Dhoni and Jogi and last over of the game.... i was talking about some international match... then obviously all become "WE"...and thus my comment that "we will pay a far greater price for Dhoni's over reliance on Jogi"...in some international match.:D
gud makes a lot of sense now :D

Who is going to select him in the Indian Squad?

bye bye chennai.muahahahahahahah. you thought you guys were going to win huh. i know your going to say yea without VVS you guys win, but still Hyderabad kicked Chennais ass accept it that you guys are going to slump.

Guest HariSampath

ALL Chennai haterz...line up...take your tokens....one by one, come slowly AND KISS OUR ARSES :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :bootyshake: :finger: :finger: :finger: :hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical: