Jump to content
maniac

Hardik Pandya Unlikely To Be Retained; Rohit Sharma, Jasprit Bumrah, Kieron Pollard Set To Be In Mumbai Indians' Retention List: Report

Recommended Posts

Just now, SK_IH said:

Stop overhyping this guy, what has he done even in IPL so far to get all the hype. I remember a handful of performances from him. Let him win a MVP award before anointing him as an invaluable asset

dikahu kya kiya hai ??

 

2019 season 402 run (very tough for a 6-7 number bat to get 400 in IP:L 

2018 - MI highest wkt taker(played one game less then bumrah BTW)

 

ye 1-2 performance hai ??? Poore poore season hai 

From 2018-2020 he absolute gold for MI, just becoz injury comes up ppl go bonkers

 

 

Understand what injury is 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, maniac said:

Then why is he selected and a guaranteed starter? Did anyone have issues with Pandya in the Wc squad in 2019?

coz of his ability but how can i explain coz yesterday u said anyone can hit ball at 6-7, so the concept of power hitter for u is blind slogging 

he just doesnt play as all rounder he plays as power hitter 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Ankit_sharma03 said:

dikahu kya kiya hai ??

 

2019 season 402 run (very tough for a 6-7 number bat to get 400 in IP:L 

2018 - MI highest wkt taker(played one game less then bumrah BTW)

 

ye 1-2 performance hai ??? Poore poore season hai 

From 2018-2020 he absolute gold for MI, just becoz injury comes up ppl go bonkers

 

 

Understand what injury is

 

Bang average performances, 400 runs in only one season for so called elite player is nothing special

And he was ordinary with the bat when he was getting those wickets in 2018, so here goes the all rounder billing

He has regressed both as a batsman as well as bowler, only blind fanboys can't see that 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, SK_IH said:

 

Bang average performances, 400 runs in only one season for so called elite player is nothing special

 

are u serious 400 runs for a 6-7 spot player seems avg ............ru kiddng me 

 

Just now, SK_IH said:

And he was ordinary with the bat when he was getting those wickets in 2018, so here goes the all rounder billing

 

no all rounder will have value with both every time

Remember russell, last season struggling with bat but value with ball

 

Just now, SK_IH said:

He has regressed both as a batsman as well as bowler, only blind fanboys can't see that 

 

yea n the basis is rustiness . Rather seeing thing as black n white better understand reason

every cricketer will have a phase where his some problem will be found - his case + injury . 

Regress kiya hota to do saal men 47 ka avg na hota , ab u dnt want consider that then problem ur blind dismissaL 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Chakdephatte said:

Rohit will be retained even if he fails in all matches of a season. But how is that relevant? Talk about Hardik naa.

 

YE HARDIK KI BAAT HI HAI NA 

 

8 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

dikahu kya kiya hai ??

 

2019 season 402 run (very tough for a 6-7 number bat to get 400 in IP:L 

2018 - MI highest wkt taker(played one game less then bumrah BTW)

 

ye 1-2 performance hai ??? Poore poore season hai 

From 2018-2020 he absolute gold for MI, just becoz injury comes up ppl go bonkers

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Chakdephatte said:

Rohit will be retained even if he fails in all matches of a season.

no ones knws who ll be retained, these are just rumours. Knowing MI they ll go back n buy each n every players including krunal , notice previous big auction when pollard was struggling yet against all opinions they kept him

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

ye IPL ki retention ki baat ho rhi hai ya international ki ??

Ok he won 2 ICC tournaments and both by the way won without Pandya or Kohli. One of them in the T20 format. Also count the IPL trophies.

 

Pandya is a valuable player when in form but he is as dispensable as any other middling player in the IPL on current form.

 

Yes from 2018-2021 I would have no doubts when someone retains him but he has been on a decline and unless he turns it around in WT20, his stock will fall. Rohit,Kohli,Bumrah and to some extent Rahul will all be safe even if we get knocked out in first round because they have obviously earned more immunity. I don’t think you are ignorant enough to ask why?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Ok he won 2 ICC tournaments and both by the way won without Pandya or Kohli. One of them in the T20 format. Also count the IPL trophies.

 

Pandya is a valuable player when in form but he is as dispensable as any other middling player in the IPL on current form.

 

are u sure he ll not be in form next IPL, form can come n go anytime

Think like an IPL owner wud u let pandya go in auction to any team for next god knws how many yrs, russell has playing on one leg last 2 IPL u think KKR will let him go ??? Think 

Can u let go such players to any other team?? , dnt look far then maxwell who inconsistencies were unmatched 

 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Yes from 2018-2021 I would have no doubts when someone retains him but he has been on a decline and unless he turns it around in WT20, his stock will fall. Rohit,Kohli,Bumrah and to some extent Rahul will all be safe even if we get knocked out in first round because they have obviously earned more immunity. I don’t think you are ignorant enough to ask why?

ok lets see , ull come back asking why is he backed so much.........what do they see in him ?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, maniac said:

diminsihing marginal returns since 2016

 

First off, the numbers don't agree with this assertion.  

 

Secondly, setting that aside, how does one speculate and make claims about a players work ethic and motivation, without really any basis?  Results don't always reflect the work put in.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites



×
×
  • Create New...