Hyderabad software engineer arrested for rape threats to Virat Kohli’s daughter

Stradlater

1 minute ago, First class said:

Yes, its a fact, they are sponsoring their cricket team which is terrorising innocent Indian team and its followers,

Well considering the filth that Afridi, Younis and other Pakistani cricketer often speak, not much of a different between them and Jaish, Taliban and ISIS-K. 

Posts can be made from anywhere. A lot of Shami abuse troll posts originated in padosi land...not that scumbags here are not capable of such cowardice.

All govts should take online threats as real threat and the same action should be taken.

Death and rape threats online should have quick action and severe punishment. These spineless cowards should know there is no anonymity  when it comes to crimes.

Edited by beetle

See whatever it is even if its by fake account,but such petty things are not on,fake account or not,cant believe some people are even thinking ki kohli mentally scar hoga aur captainship chhod dega,captainship really yes we have isssues with kohli but id expect better from icfer ,see everyone wabt kohli out but targetting his daughter in this is as low as one can go

3 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

On field behavior could be obnoxious, he has not called anybody mc BC socially. So, this accusation is not valid 

He posted as if he knows Kohli personally. Frankly that comment is really awful to read where poster is suggesting him as risk to her own daughter. 

I feel any kind of personal comments on cricketers shouldn't be allowed. 

Guys, minimize your internet use is the best solution to such problems. 

I visit ICF ocassionally and also rarely use the internet except for research purpose related to work, YouTube for music and OTT only when a friend/colleague recommends me badly to watch a series. Believe me, life becomes less stressful.

The more attention you give to internet nonsense, the more it drains you.

5 hours ago, First class said:

Yes, its a fact, they are sponsoring their cricket team which is terrorising innocent Indian team and its followers,

Oh my... One win against abbu in 29 years of World cup history and you guys have lost your cajones. :lol:

I know it can be agonizing to be thrashed like a bïtçh by your arch-rival at the biggest stage for almost 3 decades but this is as "choti choti khushiyaan" as it gets. 

I have a genuine question - can someone pls share the posts where Kohli's daughter was threatened? I have only seen one post from 1 single account named @crazycricgirl which is already being shared here.

Everyone is going gaga about Kohli's daughter being targetted but I am asking since yesterday just show me a proof apart from that one post but everyone running away. 

I mean if anyone has really threatened 10 month old girl, he is the lowest of low and should be behind bars. But all I see is ho halla but no one is yet to show me the actual threat posts.

1 hour ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

I have a genuine question - can someone pls share the posts where Kohli's daughter was threatened? I have only seen one post from 1 single account named @crazycricgirl which is already being shared here.

Everyone is going gaga about Kohli's daughter being targetted but I am asking since yesterday just show me a proof apart from that one post but everyone running away. 

I mean if anyone has really threatened 10 month old girl, he is the lowest of low and should be behind bars. But all I see is ho halla but no one is yet to show me the actual threat posts.

Precisely my point.

8 hours ago, Try_Ball said:

Well considering the filth that Afridi, Younis and other Pakistani cricketer often speak, not much of a different between them and Jaish, Taliban and ISIS-K. 

Are you a kid or just behaving like one, there should be a separate "kids corner" forum for guys like you. You know if you say this to Pakistan, same can be said about India too but this forum is just for cricket and leave this only to discuss cricket. If Pakistan bashing gives you pleasure , go to chit chat and do whatever you're capable of. Don;t soil this lovely forum, please. 

6 hours ago, MechEng said:

Guys, minimize your internet use is the best solution to such problems. 

I visit ICF ocassionally and also rarely use the internet except for research purpose related to work, YouTube for music and OTT only when a friend/colleague recommends me badly to watch a series. Believe me, life becomes less stressful.

The more attention you give to internet nonsense, the more it drains you.

that's a lot.