Hasan Ali Safety Watch

sage

8 hours ago, nikrulz said:

His Captain threw him under the bus...

'Turning Point Was Dropped Catch by Hasan Ali': Babar Azam After Defeat Against Australia

Completely - and just by following up with "I back Hassan Ali" is nothing - more of a pat on his own back about how he's so 'good' in backing him.  

I thought Babar Azam was more level-headed than this.  

There's a segment of toxic desi fans that need psychiatric assistance, and few jhaapad from their families and local police.  Same tribe of moron that threatened Virat Kohli's family.  

These are the same tribe as those 'effigy-burners', now doing the equivalent online.  Only difference is that in this day and age, they are going to pay for it.

6 minutes ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Some padosis have started to openly say that he fixed the game, and he should be killed as he is a Shia.

All this for a dropped catch in a pressure game.

Thank you Jinnah.

That catch wasn't  even easy. Had to take it while running in. And he has fielded well in the tournament.

Edited by Pollack

13 hours ago, rangeelaraja said:

Bull sheet.

Nobody would be stupid in this day and age to tag the entire world and senior govt officials from a fake account. The identity can be easily traced and the person nabbed.

why gt angry man ? wait few days, everything will be clear, fake or not.  

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

That catch wasn't  even easy. Had to take it while running in. And he has fielded well in the tournament.

He actually was ready to do the celebration if you look at it closely (as I have many times since yesterday :) )

Sure catches getting dropped are part of the game but something sweet about someone getting owned after trying to act like a hero.

Anyway sad to see him getting abused personally. No different from Virat’s daughter getting threatened etc.