Hasan Ali Safety Watch

sage

13 hours ago, Mohan Swamy said:

Some padosis have started to openly say that he fixed the game, and he should be killed as he is a Shia.

All this for a dropped catch in a pressure game.

Thank you Jinnah.

bro, this "shia" thingy is totally bs. not it that matters but he is sunni and everyone knows atleast in Pakistan, but i have seen some posts from across border spreading this "shia" narrative.  

looks like "someone" didnt do the proper home work. 

Edited by Deucalion

13 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

I highly doubt she lives in Pakistan...  Maybe like Shaoib Malik they r settled in Dubai. 

Heard she was a flight attendent or something:dontknow:

she rarely visits Pakistan, i heard they have some in dubai or some other city. dont know for sure. 

5 minutes ago, Deucalion said:

bro, this "shia" thingy is totally bs. not it that matters but he is sunni and everyone knows atleast in Pakistan, but i have seen some posts from across border spreading this "shia" narrative.  

looks like "someone" didnt do the proper home work. 

It could very well be a fake news but most times even if fake news becomes a big enough discussion point, that’s half the job done even if people don’t believe it. It’s not like Pakistan doesn’t know a thing or 2 about peddling fake narratives. Everyone does that.

15 minutes ago, Pollack said:

That catch wasn't  even easy. Had to take it while running in. And he has fielded well in the tournament.

I don't like Hassan's celebration antics etc - but as a cricketer, the guy is one of the hardest working players around, and makes the most of his limited abilities.  

No player deserves to be made scapegoat - from any team.  Things go wrong sometimes, but the toxic entitlement of fake "fans" is what leads to this kind of trash.  And lets be honest - there are plenty of folks on this forum who have a hate-boner on different Indian players, and spout all kinds of vicious personal attacks, all the time.  I'm tired of calling out such stuff, or acting on it as moderator.  Nobody has time for that.  

Its easy to virtue-signal when its greenbros piling on Hassan Ali - but folks on the forum, including long-time contributors need to check their own attitudes too.  

Criticism of a player is a very different thing than personal attacks.  That's a basic common sense thing that all of us should be mindful of.

I am really sorry to say this, but achanak Inko apne Indian Hone ka Ehsas Ho gaya,  Both her & Sania were shamelessly cheering for Pakistan victory yesterday. Now pakistanis showed their real face as "Superior Race" targeting Indian Muslims, now they are suddenly back on Planet Earth. We will save you all, but dont expect any respect from us anymore. I for one have lost all respect for Sania Mirza. I know marrying Shoaib Malik was her personal choice. But i would have really felt proud of her, if she was on the Indian Camp on 24th October. That was also her choice and she chose religion over Country. Good on you!!

1 minute ago, Sean Bradley said:

I am really sorry to say this, but achanak Inko apne Indian Hone ka Ehsas Ho gaya,  Both her & Sania were shamelessly cheering for Pakistan victory yesterday. Now pakistanis showed their real face as "Superior Race" targeting Indian Muslims, now they are suddenly back on Planet Earth. We will save you all, but dont expect any respect from us anymore. I for one have lost all respect for Sania Mirza. I know marrying Shoaib Malik was her personal choice. But i would have really felt proud of her, if she was on the Indian Camp on 24th October. That was also her choice and she chose religion over Country. Good on you!!

It's a fake account. 

7 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Lifes not a movie, this country has given her everything, name, fame, respect, money, you name it and she got it, but camping for Dushman Mulk on the pretext of 'My Sasural', FO I Say !!

God is greater than universe, so God is greater than nation obviously.

God gave Sania Mirza everything, India never did. 

Just now, MechEng said:

God is greater than universe, so God is greater than nation obviously.

God gave Sania Mirza everything, India never did. 

What Rubbishhh! This country gave her food, clothing, shelter, education, a name, a country she represented on International platform, a free air to pursue her dream, and you say God gave her this? If She was born in Pakistan or any other Islamic country like Afghanistan or Saudi, under Sharia law, you think she would have even made it to school level tennis wearing skirts ?? How many Arab women play International Tennis? What a farce of a statement. 

Just now, Sean Bradley said:

What Rubbishhh! This country gave her food, clothing, shelter, education, a name, a country she represented on International platform, a free air to pursue her dream, and you say God gave her this? If She was born in Pakistan or any other Islamic country like Afghanistan or Saudi, under Sharia law, you think she would have even made it to school level tennis wearing skirts ?? How many Arab women play International Tennis? What a farce of a statement. 

Kuffar made her wear skirts to pervert her, but God has given her talent to play great tennis. 

Most likely a fake account, if it is then this is over doing it, I understand Pakistanis milked the situation during the shami episode but creating a fake account of hassan Ali's wife is not on. Keep family out it but those Pakistanis that took part in the fake tweets to shami started this Twitter war.

43 minutes ago, Sean Bradley said:

Come on. Her spouse is playing in that game. She is not expected to cheer against her own husband.