Shaheen afridi is the most exciting white ball fast bowler in the world.

the don

6 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

TBH that ball would have got any top order batsman out, let alone Kela Rahul :giggle:

It swung late at pace...very tough to handle...especially from that angle.

Aaron Finch got the same bowl from Shaheen in Semi Final and he couldn't do much either.

Shaheen is just insanely talented. What a bowler he is. In LOI. 

17 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

So shaheen is already being held down because "cummins is better". Obviously he is, but let's also ignore that Cummins emerged in 2011, while Shaheen did so in 2018.

This is like saying Williamson is better than Babar.

As a young bowler in tests you need to learn the bowling culture and mentality from the seniors, but that was missing because up until the NZ tour, Shaheen, who was still finding his way in first class cricket would be the only wicket taking threat. He would look confused, bowling good spells but missing the art of taking wickets. Also, there would be no pressure from the other end after Abbas's new ball spell.

However,  his performances have picked up ever since Hasan has been brought into the side and has started taking wickets. 

This has been very clear from the 2nd test at home against South Africa where he bowled a hostile spell to win the test. He built on this with stellar performances against the Windies, Zim and Bang, which I am sure you guys dont count. 

But anyways, a month ago performances against South Africa didnt count, but now I am sure they do. Who knows, a month or so later performances against West indies might also start mattering. 

Regardless, Shaheen is upwardly mobile and fast transforming into a fast bowling leader. His ascent to the LQ captaincy position will help him evolve further.

With that under his belt, a match winning performance againt India, and being acclaimed as the best cricketer in the world, I see him taking a lot of wickets against Aus, because he now believes that he has become a global star, which was missing in the past. 

For you guys also icc awards had no meaning in past 5-6 years as most of them were won by Kohli alone and now it suddenly became best thing in the world.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Ok you and the other Pakistani bro. We have seen this year mens odi team of the year chosen by ICC. Afridi bullied minnow bd, zim and wi at home and suddenly become best in the world. Let him step ou to aus next time we ll see his aukat.

So what exatly do you want. Didn't you celebrate when a bowler became No1 odi bowler by minow bashing . The bowler who has jus one 5fer in 70+ matches and that too against minow BD

2 hours ago, ABDfan said:

So what exatly do you want. Didn't you celebrate when a bowler became No1 odi bowler by minow bashing . The bowler who has jus one 5fer in 70+ matches and that too against minow BD

In test matches??? Look at the primary format in SENA he Is better than any bowler Pakistani produced.lol Bumrah is the best bowler across all format.

Why are people fighting a lost battle, isn't it evident that the guy is a prodigy and a world class fast bowler. 

Yes he might not have performed against top teams in tests uptil now but  as Sheamus from WWE says :

Read the words that are written in his face
Oh, I believe them, I believe them

Ps - I know his face looks like a sofa, but that's a different topic. 

Edited by Adamant
1 hour ago, raki05 said:

In test matches??? Look at the primary format in SENA he Is better than any bowler Pakistani produced.lol Bumrah is the best bowler across all format.

Lol the one averages 30+ in his home conditions and was thrashed by the N of your beloved SENA?

Edited by ABDfan
8 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Why are people fighting a lost battle, isn't it evident that the guy is a prodigy and a world class fast bowler. 

Yes he might not have performed against top teams in tests uptil now but  as Sheamus from WWE says :

Read the words that are written in his face
Oh, I believe them, I believe them

Ps - I know his face looks like a sofa, but that's a different topic. 

Yes he will be as world famous as you hero Sheamus.

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Its meaning less for even icc. When simmy Singh and some other no names are leading icc mens odi team. ICC really literally made fun of icc award this year.

I can undestant your pain but believe me its not my fault that your SENA expert players were able to win 1 out of last 9 matches in SENA

1 minute ago, ABDfan said:

Lol the one averages 30+ in his home conditions and was thrashed by the N of your beloved SENA?

Lol check his avg pakki in Sena all your chuckers and temperer combined have not performed. Your entire history of fixer and chucker couldn't win a single trophy in aus from Imraand to Afraand. Where as guy alone has won 2 series and overall test avg of 22 including 5 wkts hall in all overseas nation he played barring NZ. Now go back to your rat hole porkpassion. 

Just now, raki05 said:

Lol check his avg pakki in Sena all your chuckers and temperer combined have not performed. Your entire history of fixer and chucker couldn't win a single trophy in aus from Imraand to Afraand. Where as guy alone has won 2 series and overall test avg of 22 including 5 wkts hall in all overseas nation he played barring NZ. Now go back to your rat hole porkpassion. 

Lol yup barring Nz and his home coditions

11 minutes ago, Jay said:

Shami has a better record vs sena in odi than all bowlers. 

Yup but for last couple of years his performance has been mediocre in odis i wouldn't be surprised if his stats get damaged as against Australia that thing can be notticed in his stats

20 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

2nd Last odi Series in SENA. Took wickets against all the teams in WC19 not like your gumrah who thrives on minow bashing in odis

lol whatever the case, the current Pakistan bowlers are not fit to tie Bumrah’s shoe laces.

yes they have potential that’s about it.

as you guys found out after CT final, one swallow doesn’t make a summer. Thoda ruk jao, things will fall in place. 

Hassan Ali’s antics from wagah to becoming a lollipop bowler for Rohit

Wahab from a 5ver to scoring some quick fire 50’s for Indian team

Amir from CT to being reduced to a Twitter troll at best

aur bahut hai, thoda to dekhe hilao 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

lol whatever the case, the current Pakistan bowlers are not fit to tie Bumrah’s shoe laces.

yes they have potential that’s about it.

as you guys found out after CT final, one swallow doesn’t make a summer. Thoda ruk jao, things will fall in place. 

Hassan Ali’s antics from wagah to becoming a lollipop bowler for Rohit

Wahab from a 5ver to scoring some quick fire 50’s for Indian team

Amir from CT to being reduced to a Twitter troll at best

aur bahut hai, thoda to dekhe hilao 

Lol Bumrah the bowler who is yet to bowl a half decent spell in Odis against top 5teams?