Shaheen afridi is the most exciting white ball fast bowler in the world.

the don

57 minutes ago, Adamant said:

Why are people fighting a lost battle, isn't it evident that the guy is a prodigy and a world class fast bowler. 

Yes he might not have performed against top teams in tests uptil now but  as Sheamus from WWE says :

Read the words that are written in his face
Oh, I believe them, I believe them

Ps - I know his face looks like a sofa, but that's a different topic. 

I think he is decent looking.

Here is my take on Shaheen , He has great potential, height, pace, skill and age is behind him, he had a great 2021 but now he has to take the next step to graduate to a great bowler or to be the best the world currently. That step is to perform against top team, in tests or even ODIs and on multiple occasions , not just one great spell. There is no reason he can't do it, but we have to wait and see .

56 minutes ago, ABDfan said:

I can undestant your pain but believe me its not my fault that your SENA expert players were able to win 1 out of last 9 matches in SENA

That's primarily because there has been a change of both captain and coach. And the process of transition has been been going 9n from the T20 World Cup. We don't have a settled test captain and the white ball captain has not been able to take over due to injury.

All teams underperform when a transition is going on.

1 hour ago, ABDfan said:

2nd Last odi Series in SENA. Took wickets against all the teams in WC19 not like your gumrah who thrives on minow bashing in odis

Arey bhai test ki baat ho Rahi hai.......lewda wkt against all team. He took 6 fer aginst afgan lol. Other than that what was his notable performance against sena team. As said Bumrah is better than anyone Pakistani ever produced as he won back to back test series in aus where same Pakistani haven't even drawn a test match since past 27 years:hysterical:.

Every pacer has to meet the inevitable,i.e injury up untill now Shaheen hasn't been

It would be interesting how he and his body reacts to one especially coming back from it

Shaheen has the novelty factor with him yes,it is there

Most bowlers do have it,Bumrah with his peculiar action and Shaheen being left armer is born with it

Shaheen has a long way to go,too much arrogance from his countrymen will only make him look like nothing in time

1 hour ago, raki05 said:

Arey bhai test ki baat ho Rahi hai.......lewda wkt against all team. He took 6 fer aginst afgan lol. Other than that what was his notable performance against sena team. As said Bumrah is better than anyone Pakistani ever produced as he won back to back test series in aus where same Pakistani haven't even drawn a test match since past 27 years:hysterical:.

Atleast verify before posting

2 hours ago, express bowling said:

That's primarily because there has been a change of both captain and coach. And the process of transition has been been going 9n from the T20 World Cup. We don't have a settled test captain and the white ball captain has not been able to take over due to injury.

But they have been poorin odis since the odi series against NZ 

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

India was the favourites to win T20 WC, and they failed hard. The transition is happening because of the failure at T20 WC. 

6 hours ago, ABDfan said:

Yup but for last couple of years his performance has been mediocre in odis i wouldn't be surprised if his stats get damaged as against Australia that thing can be notticed in his stats

Yes shami bhai is old. Now it's shaheen time. Bumrah is a container in odi. Not wicket taker. He is good for containing. Shaheen may get hit but he gets wickets in opening spells. 

Bumrah the test bowler is great. But odi he is overrated imo. Shami was the best odi bowler before but now he is aged. Shaheen is the best atm. 

Hopefully tyagi and prasidh soon get more chances. 

6 hours ago, ABDfan said:

Lol Bumrah the bowler who is yet to bowl a half decent spell in Odis against top 5teams?

I agree bumrah is poor at wicket taking in odi post 2019. After injury I.e.

In odi he has been bad for 2 years now. He is a gun test and t20 bowler. I personally think he should quit odi. 

Starc, bumrah and Cummins averaged 33-36 vs top 5 sides in odi. 

Bumrah one thing I will say for sure though is an impact player. 

8 hours ago, raki05 said:

His performances were just as important as Pakistani presence in wc. I dint even remember which minnow he bashes I had to go back and check that it was another legendry team bd.:rotfl:

That shows you beat about the bush most of the times without having any knowledge of topic being discussed

6 hours ago, Jay said:

I agree bumrah is poor at wicket taking in odi post 2019. After injury I.e.

In odi he has been bad for 2 years now. He is a gun test and t20 bowler. I personally think he should quit odi. 

Starc, bumrah and Cummins averaged 33-36 vs top 5 sides in odi. 

Bumrah one thing I will say for sure though is an impact player. 

In tests yes in t20is yes but not in odis

10 hours ago, raki05 said:

I can see suddenly lot of Pakistani creeping in here with this icc award. Lol they all were in hiding since past 6-7 years and abusing icc, bcci, Zionist , hindutva for not getting any awards and now suddenly they have started preaching us about odi cricket. I remember a saying by a legend which perfectly fits here..

images (57).jpeg

"ICC titles" & "ICC team captains" :cantstop: