Comic Vir Das' 'I Come From 2 Indias' Video Prompts Case By BJP Leader

SujitPrakash

On 11/17/2021 at 7:39 PM, Lone Wolf said:

I've seen people make funny remarks on their own country in stand ups usually...  But when he said we worship & then gangrape women was clearly out of line..  Just shows he doesn't has better content.  He wanted attention & dude sure as hell got it now:isalute:

RW LW both got played...  Winner Vir Das:bow:

I mean he is just a joker who does these cheap antiques to earn money . Even if he has to sell his sister or mother on name of comedy on international forum he will do that's what these comedian does and it's not even funny. Problem is moron in the audience who spent their hard earn money to listen their beizzati and laugh on it , in between he will do bla bla farmers, bla bla akhlaq, bla bla Shaheen bagh just to gain sympathy of worldwide liberal and our own jaychands and shishupals. Someone should have asked does he gang-rape at night after doing puja. Agar * me dum hai iss forum pe ye Vir Das k paas make fun  about mullahs , halalas and other stuff on international forum or fb.

10 hours ago, ash said:

I understand if people have issues with what he said, maybe it can be argued. Why does it matter where he said it? RW snowflakes are supplying Cringe material in twitter, equating this to "talking about your mother to someone else":laugh: Jeez. 

Maybe boomers don't understand that if the relationship is abusive, it should be called out even if it is your mother or father or partner. Keeping quiet and not talking about it, pretending to be happy to the society is soo 1980s. 

Go tell about your internal family matter to America , Uganda and Zambia and let's take their help. Better you start sharing details of your internal family matter on ICF and see how productive that is or make fun of them here and than you can go  rant about India anywhere you want. 

Edited by raki05

23 hours ago, Under_Score said:

The reason why stupid bhakts of ICF & worldwide hate farmers is.......everything was going right for this criminal party sice 2014...millions of innocent people were being taken for a ride....all of a sudden...Farmers protest started.....their chewtya party got so badly exposed.....no amount of burnol can heal that.....so they are going full ratard towards the farmers & anyone who exposes their fake agenda........the nail is already dug into bjp's coffin....future of this chor party is F U C K E D :nice:

so bro why do you support farmers protest are you for or against msa and also tell me why. Also tell me what should Indian govt do.

7 hours ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Always remember, If life gives you a stage to represent your country overseas - be a Swami Vivekananda and not some agenda driven third grade comedian like Vir Das.

Lol, Vir Das is a legend who only shouted the truth on stage, if you believe the rest of the world is uninformed of India's current situation then you are mistaken, terrible mismanagement of fakendra and his ideologies to blame.

Last but not least

I come from India where educated think illiterate will take country to great heights :laugh:

16 minutes ago, speedheat said:

Lol, Vir Das is a legend who only shouted the truth on stage, if you believe the rest of the world is uninformed of India's current situation then you are mistaken, terrible mismanagement of fakendra and his ideologies to blame.

Last but not least

I come from India where educated think illiterate will take country to great heights :laugh:

In my opinion he should have made jokes on current administration & sarkaar & made fun of guys like Yogi Modi Shah & Sadhvi Pragya Owiasi...  He would have made great content & probably would get great applause as well.  You can make a million jokes on their stupid policies. 

But He only tried to show India in bad light here to earn cheap brownie points. 

10 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

You got it all wrong. RW snowflakes is an oxymoron. Snowflakes are those LeLis who outrage at the drop of a hat. Boomer uncles/snowflake .. shame that our resident snowflake nomenclature police chief is not outraged yet. I agree a lot of official action is an excess and a case of behaving like the LeLis. Guy rants, let him. there is no change in world maps because of one VD guy. 

Lol. RW are the ones starting hashtag trends at the drop of a hat. Because most of them are boomers. Protesting against a brand because the model in the ad did not wear Bindi is a classic example. :laugh: atleast people like Greta are outraging for a real issue, not something as stupid as a Bindi in an ad shoot :two_thumbs_up:

8 minutes ago, ash said:

Lol. RW are the ones starting hashtag trends at the drop of a hat. Because most of them are boomers. Protesting against a brand because the model in the ad did not wear Bindi is a classic example. :laugh: atleast people like Greta are outraging for a real issue, not something as stupid as a Bindi in an ad shoot :two_thumbs_up:

Looks like failure in sloka exam still haunts you.:agree:

17 minutes ago, ash said:

Selectivists like you stay ignorant. It was calling out changing the name of Deepavali to JashnEwhatever. Do you have a poster of Greta in your room? If so, will stop responding to you. 

2 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Selectivists like you stay ignorant. It was calling out changing the name of Deepavali to JashnEwhatever. Do you have a poster of Greta in your room? If so, will stop responding to you. 

Lol. Check the hashtag #NoBindiNoBusiness and enjoy the cringe material of RW snowflakes. 

1 hour ago, ash said:

Lol. Check the hashtag #NoBindiNoBusiness and enjoy the cringe material of RW snowflakes. 

2 hours ago, ash said:

It occurs no less on the left. The activist journalists are pissed off at a bolly masala film showing a muslim as a terrorist, maybe coz that never happens in real life. WaPo, NYT, BloombergQuint, the lot. Rohit Shetty had to clarify that his last three villains were Hindus & no one raised any alarm. 

16 minutes ago, someone said:

Had he said nameez instead, and suddenly he would have fatwas, and threats.

He is really a cry baby and weak, who keeps picking on the quiet and docile majority.

I challenge every comedian of free speech nation/not free speech nation like India to just say below line on stage.

“Islam is religion of peace”

Edited by mishra