Which team do you (ICF-ers) hate the most?

fineleg

Which team do you (ICF-ers) hate the most?  

1. 1.

• Mumbai
    • Delhi
    • Chennai
    • Bangalore
    • Rajasthan
    • Kolkatta
    • Hyderabad
    • Punjab
    • None

im not a YS hater. I call him yuseless in TEST matchez' date=' coz YS is not a Test player[/quote'] well they never ever gave him consdistent chances whenever he played in test it was alwyas like he has to hit a century and he always fill in for others ;like injury and stuff. only in last oz trip they made a place for him. well i know people gonna start shoputing he got so many chances blah blah even arun lal said the same thing in 3rd test but its all good , i have seen u talking **** bout yuvi all the time not just for test matches

well they never ever gave him consdistent chances whenever he played in test it was alwyas like he has to hit a century and he always fill in for others ;like injury and stuff. only in last oz trip they made a place for him. well i know people gonna start shoputing he got so many chances blah blah even arun lal said the same thing in 3rd test but its all good , i have seen u talking **** bout yuvi all the time not just for test matches
Yuvraj is excellent in the shorter formats of the game. Unfortunately, he has neither the maturity nor the temperament (if they are two different things) to play in test matches as of now. There is no doubt that he has the skill to play test matches but his technique is unable to adapt to the longer form of the game. Hopefully, he'll fix it. You cannot claim that he didn't get enough chances. On the WI tour in 2006, they dropped Laxman (!) to accommodate him and he returned with an average of 19. The recent tour of Australia was even worse - he didn't even play well in the tour matches.

Added Punjan and none option' date=' reset the poll..please vote again[/quote'] Good Riddance, to be honest. I still cant believe how the word 'hate' can be associated with different *INDIAN* teams.

Guest Hiten.
Good Riddance' date=' to be honest. I still cant believe how the word 'hate' can be associated with different *INDIAN* teams.[/quote'] IPL's whole format is to promote regional based cricket. Stop being a peace keeper and put your armors on; you stupid chennai attention queens supporters :finger::-D I do not support CSK, Kings XI, Rajasthan Royals, Delhi Daredevils, RCB, DC, KR. In short, I support only MI :-D