Which team do you (ICF-ers) hate the most?

fineleg

Which team do you (ICF-ers) hate the most?  

1. 1.

• Mumbai
    • Delhi
    • Chennai
    • Bangalore
    • Rajasthan
    • Kolkatta
    • Hyderabad
    • Punjab
    • None

hey finey' date=' which team do u support?[/quote'] Believe it or not, I dont mind any team winning as long as the desi playerz in the diff teams do well. Thats why I have not even voted in the "State ur allegiance" thread that someone started. There is no allegiance to circus IPL. I view the IPL as 1. Circus (primarily) 2. Identify talent for our national 2020 and ODI squad (secondary role of IPL) 3. Third role of IPL is to create fights among indian fanz (hopefully we can avoid this) Its the identifying that is exciting. Cant care less for Hayden or Gilly or Gibbs or Afridi or Punter doing well. They are all bloody cheats, and I havent forgotten Sydney and the other cheat matchez. Go India!

Rajasthan's just the perfect lil' team isn't it....they win games, and win in a manner such that nobody can hate them for it (unlike Aus team or something) Heck, they're leading the table for the Fair Play Award too As Kat Kaif puts it in her stupid song for her BRC, "jeetlo shaan se" which is what RR are doing

Guest whineleg

Maybe I should vote Chennai? Then they might actually have a chance of winning something (specifically, this poll). :D

Kolkata... :hahaha: CANNOT believe anyone can hate Madras... :dontknow:
umm coz there are people on this forum who chose to ignore their weaknesses once Hayden/Hussey/Oram were gone.. e.g HariSampath thought Raina/Badri/Dhoni were going to dominate....didn't see that yet did we

Kolkata... :hahaha: CANNOT believe anyone can hate Madras... :dontknow:
the arrogant posts when you guys were 4-0 "somebody defeat us" etc. etc... and we were comparing you guys to Australia (and how theyll eventually fall)