Thank You P.M. Modi for withdrawing farm laws

Khota

3 minutes ago, R!TTER said:

Okay, you're missing a word, maybe noun & some adverbs there. Coming to this - sure, now again how do you quantify that?

Even if you take the worst  case number of 10% provided by union govt. That cannot account for other 90% of pollution. There are other underline issues. Stubble burning is insignificant 

5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Go look at supreme court proceedings. The number I have is fact based. The number you have is one pulled from where sun dont shine no more.

If you lack the basic mental capacity to grasp that statistics can be cherrypicked and massaged to support any argument, then I have nothing to say to you.

Just now, sandeep said:

If you lack the basic mental capacity to grasp that statistics can be cherrypicked and massaged to support any argument, then I have nothing to say to you.

You have nothing to say is because you truly have nothing to say. The maximum worst case contribution of 10% was given by the union govt. Not the farmers.

The problem here is simple

Your hate of farmers is keeping you blibd.

18 minutes ago, Khota said:

Let us take Japan. Healthcare yes major industry no. There in BHEL or BEML equivalent. All done by private entities. You sound very clueless

Dude, 

Canada, Scandinavia our countries are built on public system. - our healthcare and education systems are have been built on that.i am not even going onto old age security, workers comp,  workplace insurance etc. 

I don't know about Indian system in depth at all but saying public system doesn't work is just the height of stupidity.  I have no idea what  BHEL and BEML are. 

Public sector and gov't entities are the basis of what a country builds upon. For profit companies,  do not engage in public programs and other systemic programs. 

I won't engage on this because that's basic economics.  There isn't any logic in what you're saying - if you feel correct that's fine 

Edited by Try_Ball

2 minutes ago, Try_Ball said:

Dude, 

Canada, Scandinavia our countries are built on public system. - our healthcare and education systems are have been built on that. I don't knowabout Indian system in depth at all but saying public system doesn't work is just the height of stupidity.  I have no idea what is BHEL and BEML are.  Public sector pt gov't entities are the basis of what a country builds upon. For profit companies,  do not engage in public programs and other systemic programs. 

I won't engage on this because that's basic economics.  There isn't any logic in what you're saying - if you feel correct that's fine 

Education and healthcare in Canada is done by govt. Not the day to day industrial stuff. Also go try getting a surgery in Canada. Odds are wait would run in months.while at it see how heavily is farming subsidized in canada

Since you dont live in India quit posing as a. Expert regarding what goes on there.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

You have nothing to say is because you truly have nothing to say. The maximum worst case contribution of 10% was given by the union govt. Not the farmers.

The problem here is simple

Your hate of farmers is keeping you blibd.

so if I disagree with you, I supposedly "hate" farmers.  I think we need some special education to help you.  

Get well soon.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

Education and healthcare in Canada is done by govt. Not the day to day industrial stuff. Also go try getting a surgery in Canada. Odds are wait would run in months.while at it see how heavily is farming subsidized in canada

Since you dont live in India quit posing as a. Expert regarding what goes on there.

As a Canadian, i can say you couldn't be further from the fact about our healthcare system. Don't comment on things you haven't experienced or live in. 

I am no expert In any Indian system and I made that quite clear. I am not saying anything on the efficacy and efficiency of the public system in India. I am debating on the public system in itself and it definitely works! 

Like I said, you don't have agree to my opinion and that's fine. My goal isn't to convince you in any way 

7 minutes ago, Try_Ball said:

As a Canadian, i can say you couldn't be further from the fact about our healthcare system. Don't comment on things you haven't experienced or live in. 

I am no expert In any Indian system and I made that quite clear. I am not saying anything on the efficacy and efficiency of the public system in India. I am debating on the public system in itself and it definitely works! 

Like I said, you don't have agree to my opinion and that's fine. My goal isn't to convince you in any way 

That is true that I don't know about Canadian system. All I do know that was the only developed country begging Modi for vaccine. You can always correct me if I am wrong about your dysfunctional health care system.

3 minutes ago, Khota said:

I feel your pain. It is difficult for you to adjust to the fact that BJP did the morally correct thing

I have no dog in this fight. I am a thousand miles away.  All I wish to see is progress for all of India.  But fools like you live in the delusion that those who disagree with you are the "enemy" who "hate" farmers.  All you are doing is demonstrating the levels of your 'intellect'.

2 minutes ago, Khota said:

That is true that I don't know about Canadian system. All I do know that was the only developed country begging Modi for vaccine. You can always correct me if I am wrong about your dysfunctional health care system.

Yes Canada did ask for help from India for vaccines and our manufacturing system doesn't represent our healthcare system. 

From what I've seen from you is that you argue on everything with everyone and I don't get paid to correct you. 

Just a food for thought,   how much would be an inpatient stay in a quality hospital in India and how much on average would you pay for that? And compare that to how much a Canadian pay? 

As you know everything about everywhere, you'd know the answer to that. 

1 minute ago, Try_Ball said:

Yes Canada did ask for help from India for vaccines and our manufacturing system doesn't represent our healthcare system. 

From what I've seen from you is that you argue on everything with everyone and I don't get paid to correct you. 

Just a food for thought,   how much would be an inpatient stay in a quality hospital in India and how much on average would you pay for that? And compare that to how much a Canadian pay? 

As you know everything about everywhere, you'd know the answer to that. 

Canadian health care is better than Indian. I know it too. If that is what you are proud of so be it.

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I have no dog in this fight. I am a thousand miles away.  All I wish to see is progress for all of India.  But fools like you live in the delusion that those who disagree with you are the "enemy" who "hate" farmers.  All you are doing is demonstrating the levels of your 'intellect'.

Showing no empathy for poor farmers who are committing suicide as we speak tells me that you multiple dogs in this fight.

4 minutes ago, Khota said:

Showing no empathy for poor farmers who are committing suicide as we speak tells me that you multiple dogs in this fight.

Which farmers? The ones who cut up that dude with a sword and let him bleed to death? 

And btw, over the last decade, most if not all advocacy groups who support farmers have been begging for reform.

Just now, sandeep said:

Which farmers? The ones who cut up that dude with a sword and let him bleed to death? 

And btw, over the last decade, most if not all advocacy groups who support farmers have been begging for reform.

No one has sympathy for murders. But you so conveniently forgot to mentioned a minister of the state is involved in murder of so many farmers. 

Minimum you can do for the decorum of ICF is quit lying and saying you don't have any dog in this fight.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Canadian health care is better than Indian. I know it too. If that is what you are proud of so be it.

I am proud of it. 

But I had an opinion on the public system around the world and what its possibilities are and how well it can do. You may think public system is utterly bad and that's fine too. 

I am not looking for you agree with me 

1 minute ago, Try_Ball said:

I am proud of it. 

But I had an opinion on the public system around the world and what its possibilities are and how well it can do. You may think public system is utterly bad and that's fine too. 

I am not looking for you agree with me 

So your experience is based on canadian system where people dont take bribes and try to do the right thing

It is totally different in India 

19 minutes ago, sandeep said:

I'm in the same position as you man, I can relate. Heck I literally have no stakeholder in any of this issue but from a cometly neutral perspective, I can see how polarized people are based on their personal beliefs and anything contrary to that cannot be handled.if every street is India has people who are experts on everything and quite stubborn in their beliefs then no wonder, nothing can be changed in there 

Just now, Khota said:

So your experience is based on canadian system where people dont take bribes and try to do the right thing

It is totally different in India 

Ofcourse. So public system does work well and should be improved upon rather than asking it to be scrapped.  If theres a deficiency In a system it needs to be built upon better 

15 minutes ago, Khota said:

No one has sympathy for murders. But you so conveniently forgot to mentioned a minister of the state is involved in murder of so many farmers. 

Minimum you can do for the decorum of ICF is quit lying and saying you don't have any dog in this fight.

so now I am 'protecting evil politicians'.

what else you got?