Thank You P.M. Modi for withdrawing farm laws

Khota

Good luck India.

The countdown has only accelerated. The demographics treads are already worrying, and now, the elites and their goons are fighting and winning on the streets.

Without the new farm laws, will farmers suddenly get more money, more resources, more happiness? It's nothing at all, and the inequality will only increase.

9 minutes ago, someone said:

Good luck India.

The countdown has only accelerated. The demographics treads are already worrying, and now, the elites and their goons are fighting and winning on the streets.

Without the new farm laws, will farmers suddenly get more money, more resources, more happiness? It's nothing at all, and the inequality will only increase.

Farmers dont want anything more. They are protecting their meager way of life.

29 minutes ago, Try_Ball said:

Ofcourse. So public system does work well and should be improved upon rather than asking it to be scrapped.  If theres a deficiency In a system it needs to be built upon better 

You have not been in India. You are living a good life. In India people are struggling.

11 minutes ago, Khota said:

Farmers dont want anything more. They are protecting their meager way of life.

Farmers are not one kind. There are rich & powerful, and then there are poor.

Farmers have huge problems in our country. Don't be an ignorant fool.

And without 3 farm laws, there is no solutions for any problems.

1 minute ago, someone said:

Farmers are not one kind. There are rich & powerful, and then there are poor.

Farmers have huge problems in our country. Don't be an ignorant fool.

And without 3 farm laws, there is no solutions for any problems.

Super majority are poor.

8 minutes ago, Khota said:

Super majority are poor.

And without the 3 farm bills, they are all hopeless and completely dependent on the mai-baaps. The rich & powerful farmers and agencies, have, and will continue to exploit them.  The status quo has prevailed, and will only get reinforced further. Make the Super poor dependents so they are your slaves....

The protest was all about slave mentality where poor went all out to save their masters. And you knowingly or unknowingly are full of it as well.

You don't want the poor to grow, you don't want the poor to be independent, you don't want the poor to build knowledge/skills.

1 hour ago, someone said:

And without the 3 farm bills, they are all hopeless and completely dependent on the mai-baaps. The rich & powerful farmers and agencies, have, and will continue to exploit them.  The status quo has prevailed, and will only get reinforced further. Make the Super poor dependents so they are your slaves....

The protest was all about slave mentality where poor went all out to save their masters. And you knowingly or unknowingly are full of it as well.

You don't want the poor to grow, you don't want the poor to be independent, you don't want the poor to build knowledge/skills.

The protest were about fake capitalism and oligarchy where wealth was being transferred to two families.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

except those who were protesting for more than a year. Who was feeding them and their families? Now they will stay poor with no reform

Their villages were feeding them. They were taking turns protesting. Unlike the pensionjeevis who are being fed by the government for doing next to nothing.

1 hour ago, coffee_rules said:

Right, where is that 750 dead in protests coming from, any fact checkers from the unbiased press? Bas Tikait ne kehdala, sab maan gaye!

You don't like Takait and that is fine. He represents all indian farmers and is their undisputed leader. And he is not political either. He has kept politics out of this protests.

6 hours ago, Clarke said:

Wow, that's quite a disconnect u got. The concern for politicians wasn't that people's votes are swayed by farmer sentiment, it's the fact that farming & agri constitutes more than half of India's employment and the perception of pro billionaire (Ambani & Adani) & anti farmer/agri is a no no for that majority, irrespective of facts.

thats what you believe,every sane politician always thinks through the Vote lens.Modi thought he was so popular that the farmers will agree to it all over the country but obviously thats not the case.

2 hours ago, Sandeep99 said:

Sometimes I wish we break away from the low IQ North Indians and form a separate southern country.

The rescinding of these farm laws has diminished my faith in Indian democracy. A group of thugs have held the government to ransom. 

North-south divide is a mistake...most northies feel the same way about the laws ... don't forget BJP derives much of its power from north(plus western and central India)... Tamilnadu and Kerala haven't yet voted for it ...

Edited by randomGuy

1 hour ago, Sandeep99 said:

Sometimes I wish we break away from the low IQ North Indians and form a separate southern country.

The rescinding of these farm laws has diminished my faith in Indian democracy. A group of thugs have held the government to ransom. 

You need some mental help. Do you really think that north indians are low IQ? 

7 hours ago, sandeep said:

I looked for it, didn't see it.  Provide sources if you can.

I am always willing to be corrected by facts.  Not by nonsense though.  

Btw, Farmers <> landowning exploiters of farm laborers.   

I feel, people like me will always be stupid in this world run by SM model . The amount of falsehood they spread is callous to say the least. 

https://www.livemint.com/news/india/delhi-stubble-burning-contributed-to-36-of-pollution-today-relief-expected-by-tomorrow-11636187863520.html

So this has been the major cause for pollution, 40% above for last few years.

I dont believe, I mean literally anything that comes my way. If any issue concerns me, I do my own research and then decide. I dont believe RW or LW or Wingless idiots for any information. 

2 hours ago, Khota said:

You have not been in India. You are living a good life. In India people are struggling.

India does have poverty , So does Sierra Leone and South America , I do not have to live there to know that.

If the Indian farmers are poor for the past 50-60 odd years since the current system is in place and in 50-60 years they couldn't change their present status then that's the proof that the existing system isn't working . 

I do not need to know the details of a system to realize that if an existing system of 50-60 yrs hasn't given a good outcome then it needs to changed.