Thank You P.M. Modi for withdrawing farm laws

Khota

12 minutes ago, Trichromatic said:

Baki picture me you'll see opposition repeating this template.

No. expecting Modi to sit and watch the fun and show the opposition's real motive if they repeat the template. The ball is in their court now. how they handle the repeal.  I think these farm laws are least important to anybody now. not to parties or punjab farmers. Rest of the country farmers are the real losers, aam junta/people don't care

7 hours ago, DeepSpace said:

Knowing that it is a big source of pollution every winter, why is this allowed? Aren't there other ways? India is not the only country with farmers.

Fixing these problems cost money. All the money for reform is spent on pensionjeevis and PSUs.

4 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Rakesh Tikait understand the obvious. Those lamenting and moaning don’t understand one basic thing which these guys do. When a stronger players with more pieces on the board is sacrificing a piece, there are two possibilities. Either it is an error it is a trap. 

This is not 3d chess

This is simple. They were losing in UP bigtime.

2 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Won’t be surprised if Tikait has started working on his Canadian visa. It’s pretty much full gone conclusion that govt machinery will go médiéval on him. 

That kind of mindset is the reason this problem started. You guys know everything. Don't you.

3 hours ago, ravishingravi said:

Yes you might have done your famous back of hand calculation. 

I must add, if you look at the timeline shortly afterwards my numbers were backed by NYT. The only true journalism left in the world now.

17 hours ago, rkt.india said:

It's not a failure. He attempted, just didn't succeed. 

He has attempted a lot of things and has failed at most things, he is an egomaniac and a fool.

But the sad things is in India our politicians be it BJP or Congress are chosen from the same population that is uneducated, and basically stupid.

1 hour ago, dial_100 said:

If they are anyway going to lose it then why would they give up on Farm Laws. I hope you know how to add this up. 

This improves their chances. Modi is smart enough to know that he overplayed his hand. His followers never understood that.

A law that would be repealed by next Gov is not a good law to begin with.