Tim Paine Quits As Australia Test Captain Over 'Sexting' Scandal

2 hours ago, SRT100 said:

The reason that the text got leaked is that the woman was sacked for stealing. Used this as leverage.

Everyone forgot to mention how awful that arsehole Paine was to Ashwin last test series. Ashwin has had the last laugh and laughs the loudest.

His comments to Ashwin while batting to save India in the 3rd Test and give us a draw was disgraceful. ("disliked by team mates and wont get an IPL contract etc and much more")

Ashwin needs to tweet with a smiling face to Paine. Nothing more needs to be said or done.

It was but that kind of crap should fire you up. Ashwin is a fighter. He will never back down. Tamil veeran put him in his place. 

7 hours ago, Jay said:

It was but that kind of crap should fire you up. Ashwin is a fighter. He will never back down. Tamil veeran put him in his place. 

I was proud to be Indian the day Ashwin stood up to Paine. I have always loved and respected Ashwin, its a shame the other arsehole Kohli wrecked the end of his career by not playing him.

Always thought he was an arsehole. Seems he always was too.

7 hours ago, Jay said:

Only pussies giving opposing captains respect. You never give your opponents the upper hand. Don't break down before a game starts itself. 

The greatest highlight of Ganguly for me is when he pissed of the Australian captain at the toss, by taking his time to get out there.

It was a deliberate move by Ganguly and I loved it.

4 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

The greatest highlight of Ganguly for me is when he pissed of the Australian captain at the toss, by taking his time to get out there.

Ofcourse. This is war. I am not here to touch butt opposing captains lmao. Wtf is this rubbish. 

Need to induce fear. 

Chewt uglhi hugged and almost kissed that midget rizwan and caressed Barbara butt like nothing ever happened. Even during the game there was no fire, fighting spirit or desire to win. Tbh it even looked fixed but that's another matter altogether. 

7 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Ofcourse. This is war. I am not here to touch butt opposing captains lmao. Wtf is this rubbish. 

Need to induce fear. 

Chewt uglhi hugged and almost kissed that midget rizwan and caressed Barbara butt like nothing ever happened. Even during the game there was no fire, fighting spirit or desire to win. Tbh it even looked fixed but that's another matter altogether. 

Man Indian team really needs me as their mental coach. You got to find some reason to make you hate the opposition team. That's what Aussies did in 2000. It also helps when they were kind of openly racist at the time. That won't work anymore due to umpire scrutiny etc. 

Edited by Jay
1 hour ago, Jay said:

Man Indian team really needs me as their mental coach.

Actually they need an Indian thats lived in a Western country that knows what pisses them off.

The one thing I know that pisses them off the most, absolutely is when Indians speak in their native tongue, ie Hindi etc. It makes them look and feel stupid.

I am some what surprised that Indian cricketers have not figured this out. All they have to do is insult and humiliate them in Hindi slang to make it even harder for them to ever be able to comprehend whats being said. It will bother them the most, especially when it is done in Australia more so.

One of the highlights of the Indian series win against Australia for me was Pant behind the stumps. He annoyed and pissed them off the most.

If anyone in here has even a remote connection with the Indian Cricket team they should be telling them this. Same applies to the Poms as well.

22 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Actually they need an Indian thats lived in a Western country that knows what pisses them off.

The one thing I know that pisses them off the most, absolutely is when Indians speak in their native tongue, ie Hindi etc. It makes them look and feel stupid.

I am some what surprised that Indian cricketers have not figured this out. All they have to do is insult and humiliate them in Hindi slang to make it even harder for them to ever be able to comprehend whats being said. It will bother them the most, especially when it is done in Australia more so.

One of the highlights of the Indian series win against Australia for me was Pant behind the stumps. He annoyed and pissed them off the most.

If anyone in here has even a remote connection with the Indian Cricket team they should be telling them this. Same applies to the Poms as well.

Yep. They don't understand the cultural differences. It's so easy to rile them up. They are huge pussies when you intimidate them verbally or physically. Humongous. 

Indians used to be docile in 80s and 90s. Things have changed post 2000. 

They now need to stop sir culture, seniority rubbish and worshipping people. Especially when white actresses go to india for example, I don't understand why for the love of life, Indians go mad and worship them like they are some sort of deity. 

28 minutes ago, Jay said:

Yep. They don't understand the cultural differences. It's so easy to rile them up. They are huge pussies when you intimidate them verbally or physically. Humongous. 

Indians used to be docile in 80s and 90s. Things have changed post 2000. 

They now need to stop sir culture, seniority rubbish and worshipping people. Especially when white actresses go to india for example, I don't understand why for the love of life, Indians go mad and worship them like they are some sort of deity. 

I agree about the verbal aspect.

Most Indians cannot go physically with an Aussie guy, on average. They cant, I know, I have seen it. Verbally definitely.

Yes, since 2000, Ganguly changed things for the better.

India will change their mindset again, dont worry, it will happen. They wont be worshiping people. The generation will take time.

Kohli took a backstep in the WC in England by telling Indians to not insult Smith during the match. This was the biggest insult ever to Indians he could have done.

52 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Most Indians cannot go physically with an Aussie guy, on average. They cant, I know, I have seen it. Verbally definitely.

India will change their mindset again, dont worry, it will happen. They wont be worshiping people. The generation will take time.

Kohli took a backstep in the WC in England by telling Indians to not insult Smith during the match. This was the biggest insult ever to Indians he could have done.

Most Indians? Lol yea maybe the vegetarian malnourished Indians. Punjabi guys on average are much stronger than Aussies. My personal experience. Not just ounjabi. I have seen some huge tamil/Telugu guys. Most are well built. They can physically hurt them very badly. 

Not our Indian cricketers though. 

Total misconception about Indians lol. Sure the nerdy ones aren't going to be able to physically fight with Aussie because they are either vegetarian or too engrossed in education/life in general. The ones that are into strength training etc most certainly can. 

Most bouncers in clubs these days are Indians too. 

51 minutes ago, Jay said:

Most Indians? Lol yea maybe the vegetarian malnourished Indians. Punjabi guys on average are much stronger than Aussies. My personal experience. Not just ounjabi. I have seen some huge tamil/Telugu guys. Most are well built. They can physically hurt them very badly. 

Total misconception about Indians lol. Sure the nerdy ones aren't going to be able to physically fight with Aussie because they are either vegetarian or too engrossed in education/life in general. The ones that are into strength training etc most certainly can. 

I said most and I am very very comfortable with that statement. Which not to mention  this discussion was about the Indian cricket team too.

Thats not saying of course there are huge Indians, I know I have seen a few young kids at various gyms across Australia. However, being huge and being able to fight are very very two distinct things.

Ive seen just one Indian in my entire life in Australia that could fight properly and built well, he competes professionally too. I have lived and traveled all over Australia albeit at affluent areas, however I doubt in the lower socio economic areas that these Indians exists.

52 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

15 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

I said most and I am very very comfortable with that statement. Which not to mention  this discussion was about the Indian cricket team too.

Thats not saying of course there are huge Indians, I know I have seen a few young kids at various gyms across Australia. However, being huge and being able to fight are very very two distinct things.

Ive seen just one Indian in my entire life in Australia that could fight properly and built well, he competes professionally too. I have lived and traveled all over Australia albeit at affluent areas, however I doubt in the lower socio economic areas that these Indians exists.

Well then you haven't seen enough. You haven't been to rural india. You should see how tough and strong some of the people are. They would bury these Aussies. 

Aussies aren't strong dude. Bogans are weak. Islanders are strong due to their excellent diet. Not Aussies. I have seen more than enough. Fiji Indians alone kick their asses. 

Yes being able to fight is a different aspect. Indians who migrate to australia aren't exactly the belligerent ones who like causing trouble. They have come here to make a living. They do whatever it takes to survive. They educate themselves and work in the field of their choice. 

Real tough ones are from rural India especially the farming states. 

Even from the ones that Migrate here or the ones who came here as refugees I have seen plenty being very strong in the gym. Yes size matters. Strength is important in a fight. Bogans never pick on the bigger sized Indians as they know what will happen if a fight ensues. Sure there are some tough Aussies who brawl in clubs or as pro. These days I see plenty of indian kids train too. Infact one fc recently has an Indian heavyweight champ. Punjabi again. 

From my personal experience and from what I have seen which is plenty, most Punjabis in Australia are on the bigger side. Even Telugu and Tamils. Not the vegetarian ones ofcourse, but the ones that do strength training and play sports etc are ecertsinly tough and would kick most Aussies assess who are pussies when you stand up to them. 

Most fights start when some drunk Bogan * spouts some rubbish. I see more Fiji Indians here in Brisbane than Indians from India. Even skinny Fijian guys have laid out these so called tough Aussies. 

Edited by Jay
13 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Actually lower socio economic areas are where these tough Indians exist. They do difficult jobs and work on farms etc. They are tough as nails. They would literally mutilate Aussies with a bit of training. 

People don't realize how tough farming is. They have no idea about how hard the grind is. Go see local kabbadi games in Brisbane if you live here. Find out for yourself lol.

9 hours ago, Jay said:

Actually lower socio economic areas are where these tough Indians exist. They do difficult jobs and work on farms etc. They are tough as nails. They would literally mutilate Aussies with a bit of training. 

People don't realize how tough farming is. They have no idea about how hard the grind is. Go see local kabbadi games in Brisbane if you live here. Find out for yourself lol.

This is so stupid. What and you think there is not Australians in rural areas that work and do difficult and challenging hard labour jobs. lol

41 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

This is so stupid. What and you think there is not Australians in rural areas that work and do difficult and challenging hard labour jobs. lol

They don't. They have better tools buddy. Indians in India don't have access to such tools. 

Edited by Jay
44 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Clearly you haven't been to rural Australia then. 

They work hard. Sure. It's much tougher in Indian conditions with poorer access to advanced tools to make jobs easier. Environment and the sort of Labor intensive work you do makes you tougher and stronger naturally. 

Kabbadi wrestling makes you strong and tougher than any sport. India does well in both. Indians in general. Most Indians you see around uni are probably studious ones. I have seen enough to know there are plenty of tough strong Indians out there who compete in sports like wrestling,kabaddi etc at high level.

Edited by Jay
On 11/21/2021 at 10:10 AM, Jay said:

Clearly you haven't been to rural Australia then. 

They work hard. Sure. It's much tougher in Indian conditions with poorer access to advanced tools to make jobs easier. Environment and the sort of Labor intensive work you do makes you tougher and stronger naturally. 

Kabbadi wrestling makes you strong and tougher than any sport. India does well in both. Indians in general. Most Indians you see around uni are probably studious ones. I have seen enough to know there are plenty of tough strong Indians out there who compete in sports like wrestling,kabaddi etc at high level.

Gosh with this level of bullshit, you would think India have won records in a variety of sports.

Anyways I enjoyed your laughs, thanks.