Tim Paine Quits As Australia Test Captain Over 'Sexting' Scandal

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Gosh with this level of bullshit, you would think India have won records in a variety of sports.

Anyways I enjoyed your laughs, thanks.

India don't have infrastructure though. Standard of living is poor. Give Indian athletes the best training and facilities like they do in australia and you will be surprised to see how much better they would be especially in combat related and weightlifting related sports. Oh wait? We already beat Aussies in weightlifting and wrestling. 

I enjoyed your laughs too. I have seen enough over the years to know who are the real tough and strong people out there. 

Indian parents don't introduce sporting culture At a young age. That's the difference. It's the cultural mindset. Maybe you have never picked up a weight or done any physical physical in your life but there are plenty of Indians who do. Thank you for the entertainment btw. 

On 11/20/2021 at 10:13 PM, SRT100 said:

I agree about the verbal aspect.

Most Indians cannot go physically with an Aussie guy, on average. They cant, I know, I have seen it. Verbally definitely.

Yes, since 2000, Ganguly changed things for the better.

India will change their mindset again, dont worry, it will happen. They wont be worshiping people. The generation will take time.

Kohli took a backstep in the WC in England by telling Indians to not insult Smith during the match. This was the biggest insult ever to Indians he could have done.

Saw one Indian guy stepping up to an Aussie, poor India guy got flattened didn't know what hit him, both of them got arrested. Verbally the Indian guy was holding his own but when it came to the fist it was all over for the Indian.

1 hour ago, SujitPrakash said:

Saw one Indian guy stepping up to an Aussie, poor India guy got flattened didn't know what hit him, both of them got arrested. Verbally the Indian guy was holding his own but when it came to the fist it was all over for the Indian.

Was this a vegetarian Indian? Because that seems to be a trend. I have never seen an Aussie beat an Indian in a fight where the india happened to eat meat and actually trained. He'll my brother in law pummelled two at the same time. Although both of us are big fellas. 

If you put a vegetarian meek Indian who is fresh of the boat then sure, Aussie will win. 

Put a real one. Auakat will be seen. This mentality of surrendering seems to be common amongst non punjabi, non tamil and non Telugu people. Maybe rest of india barring these 3 states are weak physically i don't know. 

I will show you an example. This is my family friend. Punjabi. 

Rana lamberdar guraya. Look him up on fb. His son is in the profile pic. Scroll right through. He works like full time in Toyota. And he only does mma part time. I have seen this guy lay out 3 experienced street thugs in a fight. Mind you this guy isn't even a pro. He is just borderline amateur. That too part time. 

This is just a sample. You know gurinder sandhu? Aussie Indian cricket player. 3 team mates tried to take him down. He literally ragdolled all 3 of them and floored them. 

I played in grade 3 cricket. We sometimes get an opportunity to see them train. Some of the lesser knowledge stars play for our team at times as fill ins. We get to see their fitness routines etc. 

Edited by Jay
11 hours ago, SujitPrakash said:

Look I have seen this happen many times before.

Im not saying there are not strong and well built Indians, Im just saying on average, the majority of Australian guys will always be stronger and bigger than an Indian. Genetics and environment plays a big role here.

9 minutes ago, SRT100 said:

Look I have seen this happen many times before.

Im not saying there are not strong and well built Indians, Im just saying on average, the majority of Australian guys will always be stronger and bigger than an Indian. Genetics and environment plays a big role here.

What do you think it is? 

10 hours ago, Jay said:

Was this a vegetarian Indian? Because that seems to be a trend. I have never seen an Aussie beat an Indian in a fight where the india happened to eat meat and actually trained. He'll my brother in law pummelled two at the same time. Although both of us are big fellas. 

If you put a vegetarian meek Indian who is fresh of the boat then sure, Aussie will win. 

Put a real one. Auakat will be seen. This mentality of surrendering seems to be common amongst non punjabi, non tamil and non Telugu people. Maybe rest of india barring these 3 states are weak physically i don't know. 

Don't know if the Indian guy was vegetarian or a meat eater, but the Indian guy was tall, taller that the Aussie by a few inches and very solid.

Don't know if the Indian guy was vegetarian or a meat eater, but the Indian guy was tall, taller that the Aussie by a few inches and very solid.

Well my experiences have been vastly different. Maybe that Indian lacked juzba janoon lmao.