Bangladesh vs Pakistan Series (3 T20Is and 2 Tests)

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, New guy said:

Sale Hindus ke naam par dhabba.  Desh chodne wale bhagode. You should be the last person preaching about hinduism or patriotism to any true Indian 

I love how after dividing country on religion now dividing on states is your target. Mallus are not indians. Bhagodes likenm you and your religious bigots friends are 

At least we are living and contributing in india and not like your bhagode friends preaching about Hinduism and patrotism while worshiping peope like Trump in other countries 

Divide on religion. Divide on gender. Divide on states. Divide on language. The ultimate losers in life who contribute zero to india except dividing it and harming it. Thats your legacy in life 

Abey mal...do u even know me.i am not bhagoda like u who polish western shoes and abuse them. I am proud Indian and always stayed here not like u who earn their money bought house in their land and than cry racism and abuse on ICF . Xutiey did I say anything about mallu saley tera dimaag ghum gaya hai @ mods plz give this mad man some time off taki ye apney dimag ka ilaz kara k wapas aaye. This ghonchu has completely gone mad abusing people for no reason.

1 hour ago, Axl100mph said:

Oh..so he is playing for indyeah now?

India match was inconsequential ...... Shaheen would be remembered for those 3 sixes smashed by utterly mediocre batter who humiliated him and paksitani and thrashed them out of all important sf that too in UAE which is the home turf of pakistani. He would remembered this belting till the time he play cricket not sure if he would ever come out of this trauma just like chuckmal. Atleast chuckmal was thrashed by an established batsmen.

India match was inconsequential ...... Shaheen would be remembered for those 3 sixes smashed by utterly mediocre batter who humiliated him and paksitani and thrashed them out of all important sf that too in UAE which is the home turf of pakistani. He would remembered this belting till the time he play cricket not sure if he would ever come out of this trauma just like chuckmal. Atleast chuckmal was thrashed by an established batsmen.

Does Pakistan live in your head rent free?