Bangladesh vs Pakistan Series (3 T20Is and 2 Tests)

Austin 3:!6

1 hour ago, cric_fan said:

What luck?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Some really suicidal run outs by Bangla players in both inns..  Liton's dismissal etc..  Not taking anything away but they were a bit lucky considering game situation.  But as I said well played..  These things are needed when you need to bundle out a team twice in short space. 

Edited by Lone Wolf

Saw the highlights. Easily savable match when Rahim was there. Ridiculous run out. His bat was well  beyond the crease. But it was in the air lol He was run out.  Then Mehdi played some comical sweep against Babar Azam's innocous bowling. Litton Das hit a horrible half tracker straight for square leg fielder.

2 hours ago, First class said:

Now BD is going to New Zealand, what for ? to play tests there , really ??  Anyone has any doubt about the outcome . Test cricket is so downgraded due to the teams like BD.

shakib usually feasts on NZ, both home and away. I wonder if he is going too?

15 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

Toygers are trying hard to develop new flawed strategies and failing terribly.  Such as making Shakib Al Hasan(their best batsman) bat at No. 7 in both innings.   Idea was probably to make tail enders bat more freely.  :yousuck:    :phehe:

I seem to recall increasing bad blood between shakib (their only world class player) and their board. seems like the latter is trying to sideline former.

17 hours ago, First class said:

Now BD is going to New Zealand, what for ? to play tests there , really ??  Anyone has any doubt about the outcome . Test cricket is so downgraded due to the teams like BD.

Didn’t they lose the test match in NZ last time when they made 550+ in the first innings?