Jump to content
Austin 3:!6

Bangladesh vs Pakistan Series (3 T20Is and 2 Tests)

Recommended Posts

19 hours ago, cricketfan28 said:

Everyone has been talking about Bangla tigers sparks since 2007, no proper ignition till now.  Afghanistan will take over as the 4th best Asian nation in cricket.

 

There has been progress in their cricket. But lack of exposure to other conditions has more or less slowed it down.

 

This BD team doesn't get invited to play in Eng/Aus/NZ much. I think BD haven't even toured Eng/Aus for a Test series in the last decade and that is not going to help

Link to post

Bangladesh will keep on sucking until they accept that they suck and need to work on themselves … making very slow pitches to suit their team won’t help them, their commentators never criticize them no matter what they do… they could be 1 for 9 out and there commentator would be like “this is a great team, they won the home series against Australia”.. they need to accept and acknowledge that they suck… their captain always gives excuses after loosing “game could have gone either way, If our batsmen clicked - on another day it would be different” .. “we could have won had we taken our catches when they lost by 8 wickets” 

 

it’s never “we need to work on xxx” always excuses 

Edited by badmash
Link to post

So its happen 3rd time
Bangladesh have won toss & have to bats First vs pakistan

Shabaaz Dahani Debut for pakistan

 

I think Shahidul islam  Debut today for Bangers

 

5 changes in pak team

Bangladesh: 1 Mohammad Naim, 2 Shamim Hossain, 3 Najmul Hossain Shanto, 4 Afif Hossain, 5 Mahmudullah (capt), 6 Nurul Hasan (wk), 7 Mahedi Hasan, 8 Aminul Islam, 9 Shohidul Islam, 10 Taskin Ahmed, 11 Nasum Ahmed

 

Pakistan: 1 Babar Azam (capt), 2 Mohammad Rizwan (wk), 3 Haider Ali, 4 Sarfaraz Ahmed, 5 Khushdil Shah, 6 Iftikhar Ahmed, 7 Mohammad Nawaz, 8 Mohammad Wasim Jr, 9 Usman Qadir, 10 Haris Rauf, 11 Shahnawz Dahani

Here are the 

 

Edited by Negi95
Link to post
6 hours ago, badmash said:

Bangladesh will keep on sucking until they accept that they suck and need to work on themselves … making very slow pitches to suit their team won’t help them, their commentators never criticize them no matter what they do… they could be 1 for 9 out and there commentator would be like “this is a great team, they won the home series against Australia”.. they need to accept and acknowledge that they suck… their captain always gives excuses after loosing “game could have gone either way, If our batsmen clicked - on another day it would be different” .. “we could have won had we taken our catches when they lost by 8 wickets” 

 

it’s never “we need to work on xxx” always excuses 

Yes exactly like your team is used to giving. Excuses. Haanji catch drop ho gaya na is liye haaar gaye and pilloring poor hasan ali..

Link to post
2 hours ago, neel roy said:

Yes exactly like your team is used to giving. Excuses. Haanji catch drop ho gaya na is liye haaar gaye and pilloring poor hasan ali..

That was a pivotal point with Australia down 6 wickets. That catch actually would have changed things with a new batter in at end stage. Also don’t forget that was the semi final of WC not group stage from where india got kicked out - 153-0 

Edited by badmash
Link to post
33 minutes ago, badmash said:

That was a pivotal point with Australia down 6 wickets. That catch actually would have changed things with a new batter in at end stage. Also don’t forget that was the semi final of WC not group stage from where india got kicked out - 153-0 


u are delusional if you think cummins and starc are mugs with bat. If i remember one match where starc spanked your famed bowlers .. so its only an excuse end of day . And 153/0 was preceded by 12 instances of rubbing ur face in dirt n mud.. in the last t20 wc u didn’t even cross 100 against india fyi

Link to post
1 minute ago, neel roy said:


u are delusional if you think cummins and starc are mugs with bat. If i remember one match where starc spanked your famed bowlers .. so its only an excuse end of day . And 153/0 was preceded by 12 instances of rubbing ur face in dirt n mud.. in the last t20 wc u didn’t even cross 100 against india fyi

You are as good as your last game … “100 years ago” lolllll 

 

153/0 is like not even one wicket bro… matlab … aik wicket bhi nahi .. yay kya ho raha hay.. hum gulli cricket khailnay aye hein kya 

Link to post
3 minutes ago, badmash said:

You are as good as your last game … “100 years ago” lolllll 

 

153/0 is like not even one wicket bro… matlab … aik wicket bhi nahi .. yay kya ho raha hay.. hum gulli cricket khailnay aye hein kya 


in asia cup there were 2 odis u got thrashed by 8 and 9 wickets. That was proper thrashing. Gulli cricket. That too with our b team. In odis losing by 8 and 9 wickets.. sharm se maro

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...