Bangladesh vs Pakistan Series (3 T20Is and 2 Tests)

Austin 3:!6

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolf said:

Lolwa Pak fans..  Hassan has a 5 for:hysterical:

He is a good bowler in Asian conditions where the ball doesn't bounce and there is skid of the wicket.

Still wasnt at his best. Pace is down by 5 kph

But this is like his 6th fifer this year so you cant leave him out after this.

Good that he is doing a job until naseem n Dahani are ready to take over. 

3 minutes ago, Axl100mph said:

He is a good bowler in Asian conditions where the ball doesn't bounce and there is skid of the wicket.

He targets the stumps and gets the ball to move.

Shaheen and the spinners were poor ... so inaccurate serving up  too many hit me balls.

I have no idea why are they persisting with Hasan. Height, pace, accuracy this guy has nothing . I was hoping he would go wicketless and will be dropped finally and but alas , he has taken one and now will not be dropped . And , this off spinner Sajid is a typical club level cricket playing test. If Pakistan dont have any offie, they don't have to play one . 

Haanji ab bholo
5 hours ago, Axl100mph said:

Credit where credit Is due. He did well. Dint watch the game. 

Pakistanis batsmen are impressive imo. Not impressed with bowling. 

5 hours ago, cric_fan said:

Haanji ab bholo

Nothing personal, I am very happy to be proven wrong by Hasan Ali.  Bowled well and deserves credit. Here are some other facts about Hasan ALi

1-He is not a T20 bowler , when he is attacked, he loses his line and length and becomes very defensive , he should be kept to tests only.

2-He has not done well against a better team and overseas, 

3- Has lost pace at age 27 ?? 

7 hours ago, First class said:

Nothing personal, I am very happy to be proven wrong by Hasan Ali.  Bowled well and deserves credit. Here are some other facts about Hasan ALi

1-He is not a T20 bowler , when he is attacked, he loses his line and length and becomes very defensive , he should be kept to tests only.

2-He has not done well against a better team and overseas, 

3- Has lost pace at age 27 ?? 

Dr Sahab, I feel bit bad for hard working players like Hasan, although his antics don't make it easy.  IMHO his biggest issue is that he was never that quick, not top-end quick in the high 140s.  At his best he's high 130s.  And ultimately for bowlers like him who are not very tall, they are never going to be as consistently effective as the taller guys.  I don't know if you remember Ajit Agarkar, but Hasan Ali's bowling style is reminiscent of his - quickish even if not top-shelf fast, but unafraid to bowl aggressive lengths and look for wickets.  Guys like that are going to go for runs on off days, especially in conditions that don't help their style of bowling.  

tl;dr - Shorter guys are always going to have an uphill battle in bowling pace.  Unless you are legit quick into the 140s like Umesh/Shami.  The taller guys can get away with bit less pace due to trajectory and bounce. 

Edited by sandeep

This game following the exact script of the India vs New Zealand game. 

Home team ending first day at 250 odd for 4 with a maiden hundred for a youngster and then collapsing to a slightly under par total the next morning. 

Away team openers setting up a gigantic opening partnership but only for their middle and lower order to fail badly the next morning and now are on the verge of conceding a first innings lead. 

On 11/26/2021 at 10:06 PM, New guy said:

These losers have now fallen to such an extent that they need to use banglafeshi batsmen to spread their evil religious bigotry

This forum is just a joke now where mentally retarded religous Fundamentslists spoil every single thread

.there is absolutely no cricket discussion, just a bunch of immature losers using religion in every single thread 

We have a Kohli here.