South Africa A vs India A : Nov/Dec 2021 (3 Un official test at Bloemfontein)

Negi95

2 hours ago, Jay said:

Bumrah averaged 25 in ranji. That's good for a fast bowler in Indian conditions. Very good. Shami I agree was 26.5 something. Still good. 

Zak averaged like 30 in ranji. 

Yadav 28.9

Siraj is 24

Mumaf was actually one of th better ones along with siraj. 24.

These aren't their Ranji averages. These are their FC averages that also includes test and India A and tour games. Shami averaged around 22 in Ranji, Yadav around 25. Bumrah 25. Siraj around 21-22.

Edited by rkt.india
9 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

These aren't their Ranji averages. These are their FC averages that also includes test and India A and tour games. Shami averaged around 22 in Ranji, Yadav around 25. Bumrah 25. Siraj around 21-22.

yes. i added both. 

8 minutes ago, sandeep said:

who is this Saurabh dude - keeps getting to play on this A tour?

left arm darter. picks up loads of wkts on bunsens in india and goes missing otherwise. just like rahil shah and aditya sarwate, but a bit better than both of these names. can bat a bit too

2 hours ago, Vijy said:

left arm darter. picks up loads of wkts on bunsens in india and goes missing otherwise. just like rahil shah and aditya sarwate, but a bit better than both of these names. can bat a bit too

Not a darter. He is Indian Herath. Guile and flight bowler. Traditional left arm spinner. Averages 23 in FC cricket. Sarvate is a darter

1 minute ago, rkt.india said:

Not a darter. He is Indian Herath. Guile and flight bowler. Traditional left arm spinner. Averages 23 in FC cricket. Sarvate is a darter

in the 2018 or 2019 ranji match I saw against haryana (where he picked 10 in the match I think), he was definitely darting. I've seen him dart it a few other times too. maybe he doesn't do it all the time, which is good.

5 hours ago, putrevus said:

Saini has never impressed either in IPL or in any matches he played for India. Maybe he is notch below international level.

He was very good before his injury. Lost some rhythm after that. Seems to be bowling well now. Saini also won RCB a superpower in IPL. Seems like you have a habit of only remembering bad performance.

12 hours ago, Lone Wolf said:

Paddikal looks like in desperate need of a full FC circle. He looks nowhere close to be ready.  Gaikwad over him by some margin atm. 

Kishan looks like will have to play another match saving inns for India A. 

Gaikwad wasn't there in SA, so, can't compare. 

3 hours ago, rkt.india said:

Gaikwad wasn't there in SA, so, can't compare. 

In fact most of the these IPL stars can play short format but not longer format as of now .  Shaw has the shots  but not the temperament to play a long innings , Padikkal plays rising ball decently but poor around off stump channel balls , Gaikwad may be tried at MO but not as an opener . Seems to have issues with moving ball.

These guys need at least couple of seasons to hone the skills further from test point of view .

Hope they keep investing in Ishan, Gaikwad even for longer format as MO players.

15 hours ago, rkt.india said:

He was very good before his injury. Lost some rhythm after that. Seems to be bowling well now. Saini also won RCB a superpower in IPL. Seems like you have a habit of only remembering bad performance.

Sorry what is RCB super power. Was very good in what sense, was he better than the bowlers who played before him.