South Africa A vs India A : Nov/Dec 2021 (3 Un official test at Bloemfontein)

Negi95

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Rahul Chahar looks like a very ordinary legspinner.

A couple of decent ipl showings and got hyped to no limit, Mayank markhande is a lot superior in terms of skill sets and has better first class numbers, both spinners were way below par today. Nothing special about arzan either and saini does not look quick anymore

What crappy bowling is going on. Who is the left hand seamer, he looks like he has run out of gas , he is bowling full tosses.

england is more suited to his style of bowling. he travelled as a net bowler there.

many of these guys are playing the longer version of the game after some time, it will take quicks especially a while to hit their stride. 

2 hours ago, rollingstoned said:

england is more suited to his style of bowling. he travelled as a net bowler there.

many of these guys are playing the longer version of the game after some time, it will take quicks especially a while to hit their stride. 

I can understand line and length that but running out gas is more a stamina and fitness. Indian pacers used to suffer from this bug ( lack of fitness to last 90 overs) all the time overseas. Recently they have changed they are effective even at the fag end of the day.

I can understand line and length that but running out gas is more a stamina and fitness. Indian pacers used to suffer from this bug ( lack of fitness to last 90 overs) all the time overseas. Recently they have changed they are effective even at the fag end of the day.

Arzan seems to lack steam even during the first session of day ... floats the ball up most of the time I have seen him bowl.

3 hours ago, express bowling said:

Arzan seems to lack steam even during the first session of day ... floats the ball up most of the time I have seen him bowl.

I don't think it's a case of him losing steam exclusively. he is mostly a floaty bowler - not just due to lack of pace but also because he's not much of a hit the deck type of bowler.

3 hours ago, Mesky99 said:

A couple of decent ipl showings and got hyped to no limit, Mayank markhande is a lot superior in terms of skill sets and has better first class numbers, both spinners were way below par today. Nothing special about arzan either and saini does not look quick anymore

What a load of bull crap. He came into limelight after a wonderful Ranji season in 2018-19, picked 40+ wickets, bowling brilliantly on some really flat wickets. He's struggling for form in recent matches, but that can happen to anyone especially a young leg spinner.

Mayank is quite good as well but has fallen off the radar for some reason post a groin injury in 2019. No FC cricket last season didn't help him much. Expect him to be back in contention after this season.