Negi95

Kanpur Test:India vs New zealand:Nov 25-29,2021:(9.30 am)

5 minutes ago, Cricspin said:

You prefer SHAW in the middle order? No.5 seems too low for him and he is not the kind to build after quick wickets.

Rohit

SHAW

Gill

KL Rahul

Iyer/Sundar ( Sundar has only played a few games so we are biased. He very well could suck over the next 10 matches). May be someone else will come along for middle order.

Pant

Jadeja ( He should play for now as he has no signs of age )

I have not seen much of Eeshawaran as I dont follow FC matches.

Shaw can blast tired bowlers in the middle. 

Eeshawaran is a stud. 

Washy is a top tier talent. You can just tell by his technique alone. He needs to be groomed.

5 hours ago, Cricspin said:

You prefer SHAW in the middle order? No.5 seems too low for him and he is not the kind to build after quick wickets.

Rohit

SHAW

Gill

KL Rahul

Iyer/Sundar ( Sundar has only played a few games so we are biased. He very well could suck over the next 10 matches). May be someone else will come along for middle order.

Pant

Jadeja ( He should play for now as he has no signs of age )

I have not seen much of Eeshawaran as I dont follow FC matches.

This already is a far superior batting lineup. Strong openers, a number three that plays his shots and KL at 4.

10 hours ago, Cricspin said:

Here is the record outside Asia. Filters out PAK, SL, Bangla, India.

Pretty much our Greats in Sachin, Dravid and Tendulkar have 50 plus average. But what is interesting is the Blue is our previous top/middle order and they were doing a bit better than current top/middle order.

image.thumb.png.0ab6bf110c946cb06ea416a421f87eba.png

That is overall record but on current form the major worry are Pujara and Rahane. I think if they do not make big contributions here, they should go. 

2000s was an era of flat pitches.

11 hours ago, Cricspin said:

Here is the record outside Asia. Filters out PAK, SL, Bangla, India.

Pretty much our Greats in Sachin, Dravid and Tendulkar have 50 plus average. But what is interesting is the Blue is our previous top/middle order and they were doing a bit better than current top/middle order.

image.thumb.png.0ab6bf110c946cb06ea416a421f87eba.png

That is overall record but on current form the major worry are Pujara and Rahane. I think if they do not make big contributions here, they should go. 

Nonsense. 2000 era was flat pitch stat padding era. 

When we toured Kiwis even with sacchu and other cuties in their prime, we got bundled out multiple times for under 120 runs on seaming pitches that aided swing. 

We struggled vs Lanka away too for a period. 

2 minutes ago, cricketfan28 said:

shreyas should be selfish and get a 100 .. if he thinks about team it will be over for him.

He has been the most positive. 2 fours in the starting over of Jamieson. Kohli, Pujara, Hahane and most of the top batsmen would have defended. I like his mindset. A loose ball is a loose ball no matter what time of the day it is. Needs to be put away. 

Edited by nitinbwj