Gulzar

ravishingravi

3 minutes ago, mishra said:

Actually, Not lyrics, but he has dealt big problem and suggested the simple solution and some thought provoking statements.

That scene when Chandrachud Singh first picks up the gun, Tabu just dumps the gun in well, Big message to families of people who have young men who want to pick gun. They can take a easy route to avoid the disaster.

Or the scene where Chandrachud Singh says I have killed the police man kyunki kaleje mein aag jal rahee thee. And Tabu interrupts “ab mil gayee kaleje ko thandak”

Or Om Puris dialogue about “Azadi kaise milee?”

Simple words and sad but correct ending. Story was just as good in my opinion.

Maachis was just so good in transporting us to moment in time. The language and culture along with complicated nature of conflict was so beautifully captured. Made me even more in awe of KPS Gill and what he managed to achieve in Punjab. 

2 minutes ago, ravishingravi said:

Maachis was just so good in transporting us to moment in time. The language and culture along with complicated nature of conflict was so beautifully captured. Made me even more in awe of KPS Gill and what he managed to achieve in Punjab. 

I haven’t read his books but sometime listen to his works available over internet.

Hear this. What a beautiful description