Two years since Virat Kohli's last international century [Update: 1000 days]

sage

18 minutes ago, Ravi_Shastri said:

Delete the thread

King is back.

Centuries gonna rain now 

Question is not wheather centuries will rain.  Question is against whom?    If centuries continue to rain against Zim, Netherland and Afghanistan, it's not gonna help us. If it rains against SA and Pak, then :eating:  :beerglass:

Edited by Frustrated
1 minute ago, Frustrated said:

Question is not wheather centuries will rain.  Question is against whom?    If centuries continue to rain against Zim, Netherland and Afghanistan, it's not gonna help us. If it rains against SA and Pak, then :eating:  :beerglass:

If he is right, he scores against any bowling attack in any country. 

22 minutes ago, Frustrated said:

He is Kohli, not a newbie. What matters is he is in a good state of mind.

Edited by Chakdephatte
1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

You know against any decent quality bowling line up he cannot do that.

Afghanistan is the perfect definition of a minnow.

Thread should remain open till he claims a century against Australia, England, Pakistan, NZ, SA.

Im confident he wont.

Agree... this will be his last ton for a while as he wont score any against a proper bowling attack

42 minutes ago, LordPrabhzy said:

Agree... this will be his last ton for a while as he wont score any against a proper bowling attack

Definitely right.

Its just upsetting that some posters believe that Kohli is back. I feared the worst and it has happened. Kohli scoring meaningless scores against a meaningless team in a meaningless tournament.

If Kohli maintained his current form of the past two  to three years, ie failing consistently, then the BCCI could have good grounds to replace him.

Even if DK played the last two games vs Pakistan and SL and we had still lost, at least we selected our best team available.

Make no mistake, Kohli will fail down under. I would be shocked to see Kohli score anything over 30 at SR of 170+ against the big countries.

I am happy to see Kohli score a 100 in the way he did regardless of the opposition or the circumstances. This may or may not translate into consistent and valuable innings in future.

But all said and done, kam se kam iss thread ka toh "Reset/The End" ho gaya. Time to start anew.

Chuckte Raho

TC

Edited by Throwaib_Chuckter
3 hours ago, SRT100 said:

You know against any decent quality bowling line up he cannot do that.

Afghanistan is the perfect definition of a minnow.

Thread should remain open till he claims a century against Australia, England, Pakistan, NZ, SA.

Im confident he wont.

Haha can you still speak? 

I thought the multiple hits of Kohli's bat on your face might have required some stitches. 

Khoon to aaya hi hoga atleast. 

1 hour ago, SRT100 said:

Definitely right.

Its just upsetting that some posters believe that Kohli is back. I feared the worst and it has happened. Kohli scoring meaningless scores against a meaningless team in a meaningless tournament.

If Kohli maintained his current form of the past two  to three years, ie failing consistently, then the BCCI could have good grounds to replace him.

Even if DK played the last two games vs Pakistan and SL and we had still lost, at least we selected our best team available.

Make no mistake, Kohli will fail down under. I would be shocked to see Kohli score anything over 30 at SR of 170+ against the big countries.

Cut the crap.... 

You said he will never score a hundred against anyone anymore and you have just been smacked on your face... Be man enough to take it. 

3 hours ago, Adamant said:

Haha can you still speak? 

I thought the multiple hits of Kohli's bat on your face might have required some stitches. 

Khoon to aaya hi hoga atleast. 

lol are you serious?

Youre hanging your hat on this meaningless insignificant century against a minnow nation.

What a joke you have become. Maybe the ball has hit your heads too many times and youre suffering from concussion.

3 hours ago, Adamant said:

Cut the crap.... 

You said he will never score a hundred against anyone anymore and you have just been smacked on your face... Be man enough to take it. 

He wont against a top nation.

Simple as that. Every single person in here knows this except for you. Youre ignorant.

Im sure he will bash another minnow and it will be just as meaningless.