Two years since Virat Kohli's last international century [Update: 1000 days]

sage

49 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

His reaction for that missing 50 was priceless even when team was already on verge of winning, his own words these milestones means nothing to him. It was his partner's inning which was more impactful for winning the match. Lol Worthy! He is so Done. 

he's got enough greenbro fans (even here on ICF) who still think he is the greatest on current form.

Water is above the surface now. He can't even buy a run in the IPL, let alone play match winning innings. How can we trust him to perform in a World T20 at an important spot like number 3? If selectors are going to willling ignore this, it's high time for Ganguly to step in and ensure that Virat is dropped. Kohli is now a pathetic shadow of his former glorious past and can't keep living on his former glory. 

Moronic idiots don't understand what these guys are going thru playing in these constant bubbles.Every player is different and how they cope with these bio bubbles is also going to be different.This guy Kohli has not been the same since these bio-bubbles started ,as Shastri said these guys need to be shown empathy.

35 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Moronic idiots don't understand what these guys are going thru playing in these constant bubbles.Every player is different and how they cope with these bio bubbles is also going to be different.This guy Kohli has not been the same since these bio-bubbles started ,as Shastri said these guys need to be shown empathy.

You need to find better excuses. Kohli hasn’t been the same because he is getting old, so many professional players in the world in every sport decline the same way Kohli did around this age. He looks like on wrong side of 30s now.

Even you are **** at your job, you will always feel exhausted.

19 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

You need to find better excuses. Kohli hasn’t been the same because he is getting old, so many professional players in the world in every sport decline the same way Kohli did around this age. He looks like on wrong side of 30s now.

Even you are **** at your job, you will always feel exhausted.

No one is offering any excuse.This guy's performance dropped off from a cliff since 2020.You don't decline like this guy has declined.It is not normal.It started since the bio bubbles started.

i honestly feel sorry for him. hope for his sake, he bounces back atleast in tests to reach that 50 target again. Dont see it happening though. most likely will get dropped soon in all formats. 

he had a great peak indeed. outside that peak, he was inconsistent kind of like pujara. 

its realy sad to see him struggle this badly. But looking back, his technique has never been tight. i am sorry. his cut shots arent good enough. never was. he always had that weakness vs outside off balls. You cant be a great with such a glaring weakness. 

2 hours ago, Jay said:

i honestly feel sorry for him. hope for his sake, he bounces back atleast in tests to reach that 50 target again. Dont see it happening though. most likely will get dropped soon in all formats. 

he had a great peak indeed. outside that peak, he was inconsistent kind of like pujara. 

its realy sad to see him struggle this badly. But looking back, his technique has never been tight. i am sorry. his cut shots arent good enough. never was. he always had that weakness vs outside off balls. You cant be a great with such a glaring weakness. 

I don't feel sorry or sad. I am thankful to him for his great service in the peak of 2016-18, but since the last couple of years he has offered more negatives than positives.