Two years since Virat Kohli's last international century [Update: 1000 days]

sage

1 hour ago, Vilander said:

Number of innings played without century (test and ODI) that's a better indicator. 

Last 100 was in test of Nov 22-24, 2019. Looking at all innings since then, Brat has played 28 innings in Tests (16 tests) and 21 ODIs. If one wants to add T20s (since 100s can be made by top order batters), there's 25 more of them since Nov 25, 2019. However, I would advocate for excluding T20s - that leaves us with 49 innings and counting since he last made a 100.

1 hour ago, Vijy said:

Last 100 was in test of Nov 22-24, 2019. Looking at all innings since then, Brat has played 28 innings in Tests (16 tests) and 21 ODIs. If one wants to add T20s (since 100s can be made by top order batters), there's 25 more of them since Nov 25, 2019. However, I would advocate for excluding T20s - that leaves us with 49 innings and counting since he last made a 100.

T20s are pretty irrelevant 10 wickets for 20 overs. 

So he has gone 49 innings with out a century, this does not seem to be just a dip in form. 

What we are seeing more and more of these days is the expression of shock and awe when he gets out as though the ball he received did something extraordinary. It just goes to show that his skills are declining and that any ball that does a little more than expected catches him by surprise. 

https://www.bcci.tv/videos/5556546/ind-vs-sl-2022-1st-test-day-1-virat-kohli-wicket

3 hours ago, Vijy said:

of course, it is not a dip. it's a gigantic abyss, from which he does not seem likely to return

I remember on here he was praised for his 45 in the first, in reality given how easy it was to score initially, this is a failure.

Especially when you consider the ease in which Pant, Ash and Jaddu scored.

The delivery he got out to, was average at best, it didnt spin viciously or was unlucky, he just bloody missed the ball.

I remember on here he was praised for his 45 in the first, in reality given how easy it was to score initially, this is a failure.

Especially when you consider the ease in which Pant, Ash and Jaddu scored.

The delivery he got out to, was average at best, it didnt spin viciously or was unlucky, he just bloody missed the ball.
He is a bloody human..

Give him a break...

Once he gets his mojo back, he will get them in bulk...guaranteed..

I think kane is going thru the rough phase, as well

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, gakgupta said:

He is a bloody human..

Give him a break...

Once he gets his mojo back, he will get them in bulk...guaranteed..

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

:hysterical:

You have a better chance of playing for India, then Kohli scoring consistently for India ever again.