Hardik Pandya asks selectors not to consider him for selection : Reports

New guy

3 hours ago, putrevus said:

People need to stop questioning player about his injuries. Pandya has played thru injuries for his team in past. Let him rest up and work on in his injuires. If I were him, I would say I am done playing test cricket and concentrate on shorter formats.

after playing a grand total of.. wait for it... 11 test matches?

On 11/28/2021 at 11:32 AM, LordPrabhzy said:

after playing a grand total of.. wait for it... 11 test matches?

He was never right for test cricket. Selecting him based on one single fact that he could bowl 5 to 6 overs was ridiculous. His selection was a mistake.He never deserved to be in the test team.  I would not want him anywhere near test team. You just cannot become test cricketer at 26. Did he even bowled 20 ovesr in day growing up in FC cricket.

There is no major tournament apart from the T20WC in Aus so he should aim to play that … And focus on IPL to smash a few teams! 

Ideally, would be picked up by teams like Aus, NZ, etc., but playing for a country with a phony sports culture to appreciate such a talent! 

India don't know how to utilise the power of pandya. He can be terrifying for his opponents. He makes teams submit even before the game starts. Remember the carnage vs Aussies in the t20 series earlier last year? When have we ever achieved such feats? 

He is a destroyer. Who is going to suppress this tiger? I sure cant. 

Edited by Jay