1 century in last 82 innings for Kohli, Rahane and Pujara combined

New guy

On 1/10/2022 at 2:50 PM, Real McCoy said:

sometimes I wonder why I'm still following Indian cricket. Players have changed, there are better facilities, fitness has improved but the mentality remains. From times before, the senior card has been played, is still been played and perhaps will be played in the future also. Very frustrating. I can understand why you have this username @Frustrated :laugh:

Ditto

Idhuvum paakalainna irukara timela enna pannanum theriyala. innum bore adikkum :laugh:

2 minutes ago, Stan AF said:

Ditto

Idhuvum paakalainna irukara timela enna pannanum theriyala. innum bore adikkum :laugh:

I don't know. Improve our lives? Cricket and sports in general used to be a fun timepass. Now I'm rethinking that notion. My grandma used to say "they play and they make money. What are you making?". If you think about it, she's right. There are times when I'm jaded with cricket and take a break and come back. Can't let go of it :laugh: I took a break after the t20 world cup debacle and didn't even watch the home test series. I'm only tuning now. It looks like the same thing over and over again.

Backing Kohli to hit a hundred next game. It will be his 100th test.

Not sure what will Pujara and Rahane do in their 100th test. Pujara has been good batsman overall for us but he has always had struggles in conditions mostly suited for pacers. Most of his runs in SENA have been on good batting wickets.

Rahane looks better than Pujara in SENA but he just doesn't make his 40s count into something meaningful on a consistent basis. 

Just waiting for them to get to 100 tests so I will have a chance to update my list of worst cricketers to play 100 tests lol.

On 1/10/2022 at 5:16 PM, SRT100 said:

That was on Dec 26.

There has been another 10 innings played by all three of them now.

We are up to 99 Test innings played by Pujara, Kohli and Rahane for just one century.

Its really surprising that India has won a lot of tests in this period.

@Vijy@express bowling

Fine century scored by the trio now for ironically just one century.

We are up to 102 Test innings played by Pujara, Kohli and Rahane for just one century.

Rahane and Pujara should be dropped, especially Rahane. 

Obviously only an idiot with a pea sized brain will think of dropping Kohli. 

One bad year in test cricket means nothing (considering how in 2020 he hardly played test cricket) 

Kohli hasn't scored a century in last twenty five test innings but I am quite sure we will se similar numbers for quite a few ATG's at some point of their career. 

Much ado about nothing. 

I think this 3rd test vs SA is the last SENA test for a while away from home and then India places at home against Minnows mostly. 

Pujara's and Rahane have booked another year or two in Indian team. They just had to weather the 1st and 2nd test vs SA and now they are set. 

43 minutes ago, Charlie_ said:

I think this 3rd test vs SA is the last SENA test for a while away from home and then India places at home against Minnows mostly. 

Pujara's and Rahane have booked another year or two in Indian team. They just had to weather the 1st and 2nd test vs SA and now they are set. 

they will cash in on bangla bois and play for another couple of yrs.