Srilankan man beaten and set on fire in Sialkot Pak for blasphemy

Sgattick10

In many ways, it is sheer genius in cultivating a whole generation of fanatics. In 60s and 70s, it was a fairly successful and modern nation. Now, its going down the rabbit hole. 

As I said earlier, I give it 3-4 years before we find Af-Pak as a single country / terrain with as much prospects as Syria. 

Edited by ravishingravi

4 hours ago, mishra said:

Sometime I wonder whether these people in Afghanistan and Pakistan really ever had any Hindu blood in them.

One religious fanatic condemning other fanatics.

What is Hindu blood? Do Sikhs also had Hindu blood before conversion? It's attitude like this which forces them to ask for a separate nation.

Probably the whole world was Hindu at one time, it's one of the oldest religion.

People in Pakistan and Afghanistan belong to one of the oldest human civilization, and were buddhist for millennia. 

5 hours ago, cric_fan said:

RIP.

Barbaric.

Perpertraters need to be apprehended and hanged in public…but we all know this will not happen. If I recall correctly….Sialkot was where two brothers were lynched to death and put on display in 2008.

Why perpertraters?

State has to be apprehended and hanged.

And why State?

Religion has to be apprehended and hanged. 

This is the direct Fitna of the religion. Till the time the Real Culprit (i.e. the religion) is not called openly with it's name, and not punished, till that time we will see no betterment in the situation. 

49 minutes ago, rtmohanlal said:

feels so sad for that  unfortunate  man ... what a terrific fate!!!!!!  Again  ..... can any body in the right  sense   go for a living in this **** hole full of chronic mental patients????

The guy would have probably not had any idea what poster he is removing, apparently it had verses from quoran in it. The guy is dumb if after living there for 11 years he does not know urdu but that does not mean he had to die like this, it is so easy for some disgruntled worker to just claim blasphemy and implicate the general manager like this. Not safe for minorities period, especially those from outside. 

Pakistan literally is a one way disaster. You might think I am an alarmist but it’s quite possible that Babar Azam will will be playing only country cricket in 3-4 years. This sounds preposterous but it’s more than likely. 

1) Literally all economic indicators are spiraling. 

2) Population with average age of 23 with 50% of children out of school. Fastest growing population in the world. Imagine the mess coming our way. 

3) A security state controlled by military with hand picked leaders compromised to fundamentalists. 

4) All the elite are dual citizens with properties held abroad. 

India without Hindus would be another Pakistan. Make no mistake about it. Not say that there are no moderate Muslims or fanatics Hindus. But power of mob and fanaticism in Islamic community at this moment in time has few parallels. 

Edited by ravishingravi

5 hours ago, cric_fan said:

RIP.

Barbaric.

Perpertraters need to be aprehended and hanged in public…but we all know this will not happen. If I recall correctly….Sialkot was where two brothers were lynched to death and put on display in 2008.

there were few thousand people there. Who exactly you propose should be hanged?

37 minutes ago, cric_fan said:

Yes well all thousand did not take part in the act. The main culprits have been apprehended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

You do realize that these guys are not doing anything different to brave folks of TLP to whom the govt surrendered few weeks back. 

Why do you expect any different in this case ?